Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Shade I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Shade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Shade I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Shade I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Shade

Go down

Shade Empty Shade

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Character Name: Shade Malice
Sex: Male
Race: Elf

Class: Mage
Specializations: Shape-shifter/Battle Mage/Elvehn Magic
Favored skills: Combining Magic together and experimenting with limits that may even kill him. Magic made for the most destructive and gruesome ways possible to kill. Trains with a Blade constantly. Elven Magic.

Hobbies: Practicing Magic and Learning new spells and observing wildlife to learn new forms for his transformations and the way people act. Watching people to see how they even treat each other. Studying for more advanced and powerful spells. Tempering his skills as a Swordsman.

Background: Shade was a city elf born into poverty in just another hell hole they called a Alienage but he showed signs of magic and his parents were scared and gave the boy to the Circle. Shade's real name was Andvers but he changed it to Shade after entering the Circle of Magi. Or so he thought.

Shade learned the art of the Magi and advanced heavily in the art. He had a knack for Shape-shifting and battle Magic but he wasn't good at most others and tended to keep to himself when not being trained. Most of his time was spent in the Grand Library looking over Magic that was no longer used or hadn't been used in centuries and there he discovered another art. "Blood magic." At first Shade was scared of what he read but the taunts and abuse of the Templar's for him being not only a Mage but an Elven mage they picked on him and beat him mercilessly every chance they got.

Shade spent hours locked in his room practicing his new art with one word stamped in his mind: Vengeance against Templar's, Vengeance against Humans, Vengeance against those who enslaved his race. Shade waited until the moment and tricking some slow witted Human mages he was able to destroy his Phlactery and when the Templar's came he destroyed them with Battle Magic roasting them alive inside there armor. Shade and his two accomplices fought their way through the Mage tower and many others joined them but were routed by Templars. However Shade would not go back to that life and having made it this far he destroyed a wall and leaped turning his body into a hawk and flew away from the Tower.

Shade landed in a field free of his accursed life but the chains were still binding in his heart and only one thing would do: Slavery of Humans and destruction of there culture just like it happened to his kind. Shade turned East and his own Journey began.

Personality: Shade is very harsh especially to Humans and it takes a lot for one of them to gain his trust. To other elves he is kind and gentle healing them with his magic and defending them against others. Twice he has killed people harassing elves unable to defend themselves and has helped Elven mages flee and Vanish and has on several occasions routed, sabotaged, and murdered Templar agents and is the cause of one Chantry burning to the ground. He has no love for anyone who serves the Chantry be it Templar, brother, sister, or mother. He hates Humans and will normally attack a Human if he sees one alone like they do his kind. He spits on Elves who bow and whimper to weak humans and tries to encourage them to fight. Shade doesn't understand mercy, forgiveness, or quarter having never received it himself from humans he returns the favor with complete and utter contempt.

Weapons/Armor: Bladed Staff. Apostate Robes. Mana inducing necklace, concentration rings, Belt of Increased Power, Amulet of Healing.

Appearance: Shade Duke210

Wolf form: Shade Shade_10
Large donkey size.

Baby Dragon form: Shade Shade_11

Last edited by Shade on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down