Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Selene I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Selene I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Selene I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Selene I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Selene I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Selene I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Selene I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Selene I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Selene I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Selene

Go down

Selene Empty Selene

Post  Selene Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am

Character Name: Selene
Sex: Female
Race: Human

Class: Mage
Specializations: Force Mage, Spirit Healer, Blood Mage
Favored skills: Using spells from the Spirit, Arcane, and Entropy spell pools. As well as her specialized magical abilities.

Hobbies: Flirting, and seducing men in to giving her info, and anything else she may want. But not necessarily giving them what they want,

Background: Grew up around Kirkwall. Was seen for her natural aptitude in magic. However after getting her full training and passing her Harrowing, she soon escaped the Circle; ambushed the caravan that held her phylactery and destroyed it.

She has been a traveling mage and mercenary ever since. Making her coin where she can, and gathering info on all those around her. She is very well traveled; Having traveled all over Orlais, The Free Marches, and Fereldan.

She has had very little experience with the dark spawn, as she stayed out of Fereldan while it was going on. And is just now going back.

She came from a big family of 8 brothers and sister, however, after being taken from her family at only 3 years of age, she does not even remember them, just fading glimpses every so often.

She speaks many languages; Orlais, Dalish, and of course the common tongue.

Personality:

Selene is a michievious one. She likes to flirt with both men and woman, trying to get whatever she can from them; but mostly seeks out information on the current area.

When faced with a combat situation, she is quick to cast spells that will disable as many foes as possible. This way the front lines can take them out without much trouble.

Weapons/Armor:

Upon her shoulders she has silverite pauldrons, which are linked to a large symbol of some sort; two dragons facing each other which covers the top of her torso. Her forearms are armored with white leather bracers, outlined in red and grey runes embedded all over. A gold and red armoured belt wraps around her waist; keeping both her shirt and skirt in place; drake skin armoured padding protected her upper thighs.

Lastly she wears armored boots upon her feet, looking to be made from silverite wrapped in drake skin.

She walks with a tall staff, that is topped with a large blue crystal with multiple facets. The bottom of the staff has a silverite blade connected to it; which comes in very handy in battle.

Appearance:

The woman wears something more suited to a warrior than a woman of the cloth. She has on an elegant red and white blouse and a golden skirt that came down to her ankles, trimmed in white lace. The front of the skirt is red, crisscrossed with black stripes. Upon her shoulders she hs silverite pauldrons, which are linked to a large symbol of some sort; it looks like two dragons facing each other; it covers the top of her torso.

Her forearms are armored with white leather bracers, outlined in red, grey runes embedded all over. What seemed to keep her blouse tucked in, and her skirt from falling was an armored gold and red belt that seemed to protect her waist, as well as her upper thighs.

Lastly she wears armored boots upon her feet, looking to be made from silverite wrapped in drake skin.

She has bright green eyes and long flowing locks of red hair could be seen coming from underneath her hood. She is slender, yet still muscular, a red tattoo of two Dragons facing each other is on the upper part of her bare arm.

She walks with a tall staff, that is topped with a large blue crystal with multiple facets. The bottom of the staff looks like a blade from some sort of sword, it took up about a third of the length of the staff.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down