Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Sarune De Unaran I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Sarune De Unaran

Go down

Sarune De Unaran Empty Sarune De Unaran

Post  Sarune Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Sarune De Unaran Serran10
Sarune (Ser-Rune) De Unaran(U-NARE-EN)
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Class: Mage
Specializations: Elemental Mastery, Spirit Healer, Remnancy

There was once a great mage, Daren Unaran, who had a great soul. More people despised him then loved him. He always had good in mind most of the time when he was at local towns, and decided that if there was demons, there had to be angels. After the Third blight, when he was able to go home, he set off for the circle. He mastered many tests, and went through The Harrowing. Shorty through-out, he went into the fade. Therfor, he discovered a spirit of purity, almost of pure light, but rather odd. This spirit was able to make a copie of itself once it died. It would not be able to be in the fade, but rather the mind of the child of the family. It would be at a very young age, and the basic knowledge learned of the child, will make the spirit stronger.. Daren slowly walked toward it, seeing it as a being of light, not a demon. The brave mage approached the being. After many, many long conversations of hours and hours, the mage finally asked the question that has been bothering him for a very long time.
'I want to make a deal' He said...

And there began the magic of Remnancy.

It would merely be passed down to another part of the family if one such person is a mage. It would be in their harrowing, or when its the end of their fourteenth birthday.

= Unknown Time, Exalted, Passed down ancient note of the past, making it into the fifth blight, where the knowledge was passed down.

Favored skills: Training, and Fade Mastery. Usually dazing off when the work is done, sometimes.

Hobbies: Reading,collecting pebbles, and occaisionaly being a smart mouth even if the consequences are dire. He certainly loves how he can have conversations in his dreams with his spirit.

Background: Sarune was noticed by the circle at a young age, Ten, to be exact. Templars took him away from his parents. He was particularily skilled if no-one was to be a jackass around him. Hell, he even was a jackass to them, too. He made a good friend at the circle, Pertre. She was quite a nice girl, and he didnt mind having a girl as a friend. Infact, he wasnt so desperate. He and her actually had fun hanging out when it wasnt time to practice they're spells. They sometimes read scary stories, creepy stories, some that are outright stupid, even.

That, was the time they wanted to run away together. But it was too good to be true. The templars were convinced that the girl was a blood-mage, and she turned into a abomination. Unfortunately....It was very so true. She was a abomination. The Templars were forced to slay her, but Sarune couldnt protect her anymore. She was gone. He was put on a five-years watch to see if he was truly a abomination or some other demon. He wasnt.

When he was fourteen, he had the Harrowing. Its only that he had something else in his head too. Or atleast, something following. He soon found out it was a spirit. He accidentily said 'Demon!' but soon found out after that the spirits soul was bound to him, and him only. After the Harrowing, he was tested to see if he was overcome, and he wasnt. He was not possessed. After a few days, a few other mages conversed a plan to escape the circle, Sarune joined in. There was a few kinks to be sorted out, but they launched it the moment they saw the chance.

The blight, The most perfect chance to get away. They all broke through the templars, and found themselves at the dungeon. Some were hurt, some werent. They went through the basement where they made it out of the circle. But when they got out, they were greeted by the sounds of flesh going through, and the uncomforting sound of swords clashing.

He was the only survivor. He was tainted, and a group of wardens found him in the wilds. They took him in and gave him the ritual of becoming a warden. He survived and found himself a Grey Warden. He eventually started having nightmares of some sort of dragon. The Arch Demon, the one commanding. He would rather keep this to himself, since many wardens have already had this dream. He went on the daily patrols, getting rid of the darkspawn with his mates.

He heard of the Arch Demon being defeated by a warden, and his dreams slowly started to calm down. Since the wardens were declared 'Monsters', he took his chances in eventually coming to Fereldan. Some time later, the law settled down with the 'Kill wardens on sight, show no mercy' and actually was lifted. He was called to duty,

And he answered.

Personality:
His personality is like being slapped upside the head with a Malice. He normally acts sarcastic sometimes, and likes helping other people at times. Half of the time hes serious, the other half is being sarcastic.

Weapons/Armor: Silvirite-based armor, White Albino fox fur, and a fur belt. Stick with a attached dagger on the left-end. (For now, apparently. I will probably get some other staff later on.)

(Well, i tried.)
Sarune
Sarune

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum