Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Wolfram Caron I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Wolfram Caron

2 posters

Go down

Wolfram Caron Empty Wolfram Caron

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 am

Wolfram Caron WolframCaron
Wolfram Caron WolframDA2-1Wolfram Caron WolframDA2Warden
Character Name: Wolfram Caron
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Class:Mage
Specializations:Blood Mage
Favored skills:Elemental spells, Blood Wound

Hobbies:Research, summoning demons to train against, tempting fate, and killing anything foolish enough to mess with him.

Appearance:
Wolfram has pale skin and green eyes. His figure is very lanky and thin. He has short hair and a well maintained goatee, both a seemingly blue color. He wears a ring that belonged to his father, at least, that is what his sister says, and wears a Warden's Oath amulet that he recieved after his joining.

Background: Wolfram was born into a noble family in Kirkwall, the Carons. A few years into his life, his family had made enemies of the wrong family. The Carons of Kirkwall were systematically killed until all that remained was him and his elder sister, Elise. They fled to Ferelden where they would be safe. His sister had become a mother figure for the toddler Wolfram and he was all she had left in the world.

So when childhood came and his magic talents became known, Elise did the best she could to keep him from being taken by the templars. He became a shut in, only having contact with Elise. It couldn't last for long. Only a couple of years later, he was found and taken to the Circle of Magi in Ferelden. There he spent his time in solitude. He made no friends of his own for years.

A couple of months before his Harrowing, Wolfram managed to slip out of the Circle so he may find his sister. He didn't make it far, as Elise had taken up residence along Lake Calenhad. He told her of what he would undergo and told her no matter what happens, he loves her. He surrendered to the templars shortly after.

During his Harrowing, he encountered a demon of desire who offered him many things. Wolfram knew little of what she offered and denied her. She eventually caved and declared she would return for him. The rest of his Harrowing was uneventful and he came out the other side with no problem.

A couple years later, Wolfram recieved word from his sister that she had been attacked. He snuck out of tower and went to her house and found it in shambles. Elise told him that the men responsible for the killings of the rest of the Carons had tracked her down and they needed to go. Wolfram ran off with her to Orlais, evading Templars along the way.

They knew that the templars were after him and that she wouldn't survive on her own. They waited it out, waiting to see who would find them first. Thankfully for them, it would by mercs hired to kill them. Wolfram managed to kill several of them easily, but more were coming. They were easily a day's travel away.

During that night, the desire demon returned. She offered him the power to save his sister. With how drastic the situation seemed, Wolfram accepted. The following day, Wolfram slaughtered the mercs, summoning demons and utilizing blood magic to destroy them. Elise was traumatized by his actions and attacked him. Wolfram managed to calm her down before anything drastic happened. He told her to live her life and settle down, while he would need to be on the move. He would only endanger her if he lost control over the demon and he couldn't do that.

He kept on the move in Orlais, occasionally looking into ways to have a stable life outside the tower. He eventually found a way, that being through the Grey Wardens. If he was accepted into the Wardens, he could live without constant watch from templars. He eventually found himself a Warden and requested to become a warden. A few months later, he survived his joining and became a Warden. He would spend the following years doing research into demons and darkspawn.

When word of the fifth Blight reached him, he paid no mind to it. There was a decent amound of Wardens in Ferelden that could deal with it. A few weeks later, news of Ostagar had reached him. He had heard rumors that they might send him to help rebuild the Ferelden Wardens. Then he heard that the Wardens were branded outlaws, which meant to him, as a Blood Mage, to stir clear of Ferelden until it was clear it was lost.

A few months later, word came to him that a Grey Warden had slain the Archdemon and lived. This completely contradicted his knowledge about what happens to the killer of an Archdemon. He also heard that this new warden-commander had just joined the wardens the night before Ostagar. He requested to meet this hero of Ferelden, but was told he must finish his current project before venturing on another one. It took him longer than he wanted, but he got it done. He had been transferred to the Hero of Fereldens command. Unfortunately, he must find her first.

Personality:Years of isolation had crippled his social skills. He doesn't know how to interract well with others, as he dedicated most of his life to solitude. He spends most of his time increasing his knowledge or interacting through the fade. The desire demon seems to be his only company, allowing him to develop his knowledge of demons and spirits, while helping develop his social skills. In return, the desire demon tries her best to best take control of Wolfram.

He had developed a bit of a sadistic attitude towards most demons, especially the ones he occasionally summons. He delights in finding their weaknesses and developing ways to fight them. He occasionally tests his demons on mercenaries and assassins in this research.

He bears no ill will towards templars. In fact, he actually tries to help templars when it came down to fighting demons. He feels that it's the least he could do since he turned to blood magic.

Weapons/Armor:
(Original equipment)Wolfram wears the Orlesian magister robes and wields the staff The Dragon's Call, which he had been given by a Orlesian Warden before he embarked on his Calling.
(New Equipment)Wolfram wears the Fugitive's mantle, and gauntlets, as well as the Long Trek boots(DA2 Mage pack dlc). He wields the Iron Fade(similiar to the Staff of Parthalan in appearence).

Last edited by Swift_Assassin on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Wolfram Caron Empty Re: Wolfram Caron

Post  Nygozy Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:10 pm

You always have an interesting background. I'm looking forward to meeting Wolf. Smile
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri May 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Updated with new equipment and changed to Dragon Age 2 style appearances.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat May 14, 2011 12:06 am

Looks good!
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content