Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Lobo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Lobo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Lobo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Lobo I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Lobo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Lobo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Lobo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Lobo I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Lobo I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Lobo

Go down

Lobo Empty Lobo

Post  Lobo Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Character Name: Lobo
Sex: Male
Race: ??

Class: Rogue
Specializations: Bard/Shadow
Favored skills: Herbalism, Playing Flute, Shadowform, Pick Pockets, Pick Locks

Hobbies: Playing the flute, cooking, stealing, picking locks, getting into mischief, whistling

Background:

Lobo doesn't know where he came from, just that he came upon Kraven one day while in the deep roads, and started following him around, cooking potions, and making dinner, with out really being invited at all.

He loves music, and will play at any chance he gets, sometimes he plays so well, that it will mesmerize Kravens enemies, allowing him to get the upper hand.

Personality:

Lobo is very talkative and inquisitive, and will ask questions all the time. He has been known to get into trouble, but always manages to get himself out, and not many people even know how.

He is very loyal to Kraven, and even calls him master to his disapproval. But Lobo ignores it and calls him it anyways.

He talks in simple speech, but seems to have the ability to understand many languages; Elven, Dwarven, Orlais, and even qunari. He can not speak them, but understands them with ease, and more than once has translated to Kraven what people have said.

Weapons/Armor:

No weapons are armor to speak of. The only thing he wears, is an over sized cap, and a ratty tunic, and some soft leather shoes. The only thing he has that might be considered a weapon is his walking stick.

Appearance:

Lobo stands about 3 and a half feet tall. Has very large and pointy ears, over sized hands, and feet. Scraggly hair comes down the back, and out of his cap.
He carries a rucksack on his back, that holds all his cooking supplies. And attached to a string, is a silver flute that hangs from his waist.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down