Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Pendra Dragoncoal I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Pendra Dragoncoal

Go down

Pendra Dragoncoal Empty Pendra Dragoncoal

Post  Pendra Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Character Name: Pendra Dragoncoal
Sex: Female
Race: Dwarf

Class: Warrior
Specializations: Weapons' Master, Teacher
Favored skills: Shield attacks and bow

Hobbies: Plants. Pendra loves planting flowers and learning about plant life.

Background: Pendra came from the noble caste of warriors and was raised as such with a great interest in the art of weapons' use. She became a master of weaponry, including shields, and could easily go from one weapon to the other in moments. Most of her time was spent learning the differences between weapon types and how to use them and then started learning how to teach others. By the time she was 18 she was a master, having started at a very young age.

But Pendra was a curious sort so she gave herself to work in the Deep Roads where she met a duster who would sneak into the Deep Roads to find bobbles to sell and trade. He was a gentle sort, not a fighter at all, and they started a relationship. When the two were found out she found herself castless for the shame she brought onto her family. Not only had she deemed to have an affair with one who was not noble, as her family refused to accept even noble hunters as to them it was noble or nothing, but she had chosen a most pacifistic man. Her family then accused the castless man of stealing from dead noble guards in the Deep Roads and had him executed.

Pendra was sent to the lands above as punishment, castless and with the warning to never return or her family would hunt her down themselves. Soon after her exile she got flower tattoos as a direct slap on her family name.

With nowhere to go the former noble traveled until she found Redcliffe at 20. She had good timing as they needed a teacher for the art of fighting. Pendra took this as a sign from the stone that she was needed there and took the job gleefully. She was a hard teacher yet not so difficult to please. She met both Robert Schwarzer and Drake Rainard well there and taught them in early skills for fighting and hunting. Pendra did not coddle her students but she also did not break them. She tried to hone them just as she did any other weapon but she did not view them as weapons.

Since she had already learned in Orzammar that you could not train everything and that all you could do for a student was to teach all you could she knew that she would have losses. At those times she would question her tactics and how she trained each person to make sure she could try to teach them how to better defend themselves.

Pendra tried not to be a bit of a loner to keep her judgment from being impaired.

It was Redcliffe that she'd made her home for 11 years but people had started not wanting to deal with learning how to fight or hunt as they had Arl Eamon to take care of them and had good trade relations. Pendra found she was no longer needed so left, going to Denerim where she worked for the palace training guards and soldiers.

She took part fighting the Darkspawn and helped in rebuilding Denerim but when a cult started taking over she found out about it and was removed from duty.

Personality: Pendra can be quite mouthy and respects others who will stand up to her. She is a demoness on the battle field and a tough fighter both in melee and ranged combat. The woman is a sneaky person who can be charming but when she is mad, look out.

Weapons/Armor: Leather armor with inlaid chainmail. She uses whatever weapon(s) she can lay her hands on.

Appearance: Bright blue eyes with blue flower tattoos decorating her skin under and around her eyes. Light skin, black hair with white on top, almost like a skunk, and rounded like any dwarven woman should be.

Pendra Dragoncoal Pendra_face

Pendra Dragoncoal Pendra_body
Pendra
Pendra

Back to top Go down