Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Cestrah Makunia I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Cestrah Makunia

2 posters

Go down

Cestrah Makunia Empty Cestrah Makunia

Post  Tsubori Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Character Name:Cestrah Makunia
Sex:Female
Race:Human

Class:Rogue
Specializations:Assassin
Favored skills:Deft hands, Stealth, Below the belt.

Background:Cestrah grew up in Denerim, unfortunately in a family that was not very well off. Her father was unemployed and her mother, who’d made all the money for the family, died when Cestrah was five. The money she’d saved from years of work lasted about four years, so Cestrah’s father needed a new way to make money. Being a drunkard and far too lazy to do any work himself, he turned to his daughter and demanded that she be the one to find a way to make money. He didn’t care how, as long as there was enough for him.

It started out with her trying to just beg on the streets. Being among many others, it was hard to make any good amount of money. She would go home and if it wasn’t up to her father’s incredably high standards, he would hit her and kick her out of the house until she made more. It eventually came to the point where she had started seeing many wealthy people around the city, so Cestrah taught herself through trial and error how to pickpocket, receiving many injuries and bruises thoughout the years. She realized that carrying knives on her would be a good idea, so she took the ones she’d hidden from her father so he couldn’t sell them after her mom died. They were knives her mother used as defence if things went wrong while she worked. She never really had to use the knives, but she was starting to become better at being a pickpocket, moving onto lockpicking and breaking into people’s houses for money and valuables.

Her training took her all the way to the current time, fifteen, where she’d become quite good at stealing and usually came home with enough money to sleep in the house. But she still wasn’t happy with her life.

Personality: The main thing that stands out about Cestrah is how shy she is. She normally finds herself unable to make eye contact with strangers at all, and she’s very insecure about herself. She’d never even had a person help her, much less be her friend. Her social abilities are very low and she is very difficult to gain trust from. Despite her poor living conditions, Cestrah is far from unitelligent. She is very logical, and will this out her strategies well before exucting them, but sometimes the lure of a great prize can be hard to resist.

Weapons/Armor:Iron dagger x2. No armor, simply her clothing. Her shirt is a somewhat loose, brown sleeveless shirt with about two inches of midriff showing. She also wears a long biege scarf around her neck with the two tails often trailing behind her. Her hands are covered with black leather gloves and she has tight brown cloth pants. Overall, the condition of her clothing is low, having lived poorly her whole life.

Appearance: Cestrah is a very cute girl with thin features and large blue eyes. She is surprisngly well toned and slightly muscular for her age. She has chestnut cloloured hair down to the bottom of her shoulderblades, but it never seems to have any trouble staying nicely straight.

Cestrah Makunia Cestrah

Last edited by Tsubori on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsubori
Tsubori

Back to top Go down

Cestrah Makunia Empty Re: Cestrah Makunia

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:18 pm

I like the character design and believe she will fit in quite well. It is going to be interesting to see her played!
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down