Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle

Go down

Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle Empty Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle

Post  Harval Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Character Name: Harval Ortek
Sex: Male
Race: Dwarf

Class: Warrior
Specializations: Berserker Reaver
Favored skills: Sunder Armor, Two Handed Sweep

Hobbies: Hanging out at the bar watching others.

Background: Harval's parents were proud of him being a warrior and had him trained to be the best that there was. His capabilities with his axe kept getting better and better but once his family found out that he was gay he was stripped of his family name and cast out. Having nowhere else to go other than Dust Town, off to find the Army of the Dead or to the surface, Harval chose trying his luck on the crust of the world.

He went about killing bandits and Darkspawn, selling his abilities and just hanging about for the stone of it. One day he stopped off at The Crown and the Lion bar and was shown an interesting book which promised skills beyond his imagination. He was excited with this idea as he dreamed of redeeming himself in his family's eyes. When the bartender told him that he would give him the book if he got some dragon blood and went through the ritual which would give him these mystically tough abilities he did so. Being naive of magical properties of dragon blood he did what he was bade and found out afterward what exactly these skills would cost him, after the fact. He had now become a reaver and was unhappy with the idea.

Even though Harval did not appreciate being tricked into these skills and fought his way out of being forced to use the abilities for a cult, he used it when he did need it on his travels. He fought in Denerim during the blight and stuck around the area for the stone of it, sometimes living in town and sometimes hanging about outside of it.

Personality: This Dwarf has the normal boisterous attitude attributed to most of his kind except sometimes he can be quite flagrant in his attitude. He likes to hit on other men and tease them when they react and if any challenges he will fight. Either way he finds out if someone is interested in a good time or not. He's sweet on the ladies but not because he's interested in them. It is just the way he was brought up, to treat a lady with respect.

Weapons/Armor: Harval wears a black chainmail shirt that one can see through to his tattoos and heavy hide slacks and boots. He also has leather pauldrons and bracers. His weapon is a big axe he calls Nugsplitter.

Appearance: He is normal sized for a male Dwarf with dark brown, almost black hair, and a medium length black beard. His eyes are strangely purple and he has all his teeth (which he is proud of for some unknown reason). He has a tattoo on his left side, his left and right arms.

Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle Harval-ortek

Harval Ortek - Hearty Messenger of Gem Craddle Harval-body
Harval
Harval

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum