Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Desire/Sylvari I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Desire/Sylvari

Go down

Desire/Sylvari Empty Desire/Sylvari

Post  Desire Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Character Name: Sylvari (Sly) Zari Desire
Sex: Female
Race: Elf

Class: Mage
Specializations: Blood mage
Favored skills: Spirit and Entropy spells

Hobbies: Sylvari loved to create. She made just about anything with her hands, sometimes Irving would allow her some raw materials and she could start from scratch. It was all she could do to keep from going insane from boredom, after all she wasn't one for reading very much.

Background: Sylvari was taken from her parents when she drained the life energy from a chicken in the alienage. She was seven when she was taken to the tower.

Once adjusted into her new life of mundane chores, training and being watched, Sly managed to make a couple friends among the other apprentices, but she never felt like she truly fit in. And during her Harrowing she was offered her greatest desire. Being young and nieve she accepted the demon's gift in exchange for her life and body.

The Desire demon was no idiot. She knew that Sylvari was in her Harrowing, and she also knew that if she came straight out that the Templars would cut her down quickly. So she stayed dormant with in Sylvari's body, deep in the recesses of her mind as the mage trained her skills more. At night she would awaken and teach Sly the secrets of Blood Magic. She was preparing for an all out battle to get out of the tower, but she did not have to do it alone (to her relief and joy) as the tower was struck by the idiocy of other blood mages. Desire could not have planned it better. Once the chaos started she took over Sly's body once and for all. With her power added to the mage's she easily escaped the breaking circle.

Once away from stuffy walls and sneering Templar, Desire gave Sly her desires, and let her sleep in the back of the mind. A generous act on her part, after all she could have just killed the girl. But the corruption of her magic warped Sly's body, and she turned a sickly color, forcing Desire to stay to the forests and prey on the unfortunate travelers.

Personality: Desire has very little emotion aside from greed. She wants your life and will take it at all costs.

Weapons/Armor: Calcified skin creates the illusion that Sly has scales, the skin is as hard as dragon scale, reinforced by Desire's fade magic.

Appearance: Desire/Sylvari Untitled-1-1
Desire
Desire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum