Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Timid Terror - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Timid Terror

+6
Gunnar
Maghai
UncleVanya
Ianto
Calliara
Jezarine
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Timid Terror - Page 6 Empty Re: Timid Terror

Post  UncleVanya Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Rakot grinned back at her.

"Just doing a job, for some people I am not particularly fond of. Obviously you want something from us and that's why we're still alive. I will save you some time as its really no use, no amount of torture is going to make me reveal any names. Though I am sure you'll have better luck with Tendir, the one eyed dwarf over there. Ostef doesn't know anything, so you might as well just kill him now. I'd tell you to do the same for me, but I doubt you'll just choose to skip the torture knowing that I do have the answers you seek."

Rakot flexed his muscles, tightening the ropes that bound him at the wrists.

"And another bit of advice, find something better than some flimsy sodding ropes to tie me up. I am having the most difficult time keeping myself from ripping the bonds apart. Wouldn't want me to attempt escape and force your hand as far as killing me goes, now would we? Plus who knows, I might even hurt one of your little friends before I expire. Haha."
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 pm

The Wolf shook her head, still smiling

''You are wrong about the Wardens. I am no murderer. We kill darkspawn. You three tried to go away with Warden's property and that can't be allowed. I can't speak for others, but I don't specially like torturing people. There are other ways to know what I want to know. But thank you for the advice with the dwarf''

She stood up again, rolling her shoulders tiredly and looked to the three of them

''Let's talk about this like professionals. You three are naked, without any weapons but your own hands, and about to be chained like animals. I hope you skin is hard enough, because you won't walk to the city...'' the Wolf's smile looked almost evil ''You three are going to be dragged by the cart. If any of you are still alive when we arrive, maybe you'll be willing to talk. If not... '' She shrugged, swinging one of her chains and showed them the serrated blade in the end of it and the spines around it ''Let's say that if you try to struggle to escape, this will hurt. And know that the spines have poison. Enjoy the trip''

Without looking, she motioned to the others

''Harval, Templar, Shapeshifter, chain them to the cart. And know'' Calliara looked directly to Rakot ''that if any of you try something against us again, I'll personally rip your throats''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Rakot grinned even wider.

"Haha, I like you Warden, you and I are of the same mind. So very upfront, I can respect that. Well, this should be interesting, haven't been chained since Antiva....didn't end well for my captors that time...heh, I'm starting to get nostalgic."

Rakot began to hum an old dwarven tune, he didn't know the words to the song himself, except that he remembered that Romek told him it had to do with some epic battle or other.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 pm

This was the time that Drake disappeared in the scenery, not so much by hiding or sneaking into the shadows like others would but by keeping still like a stone statue and watching everything going on. His eyes were the only things that moved as he scanned the group to see everything as he had taken up a perfect position to watch all without any other movements.

He nodded his thanks to Jezarine as she healed him but no more, not believing she even noticed as she was caught up paying attention to Ianto. It would be interesting to see how this worked out since the other man had reacted almost crazed wanting to save the young healer.

His attention was grabbed by Calliara talking to Rakot and he smirked when the Human spoke about shoddy ropes. That was a ploy as Drake knew the ropes were just fine. They were not the best, having come from one of the kidnapper's packs but they were nowhere near flimsy. The man was playing his cards and Calli was not falling for any of it. Neither was he.

When Calli said to tie them to the back of the cart Drake followed the orders calmly and without any expression upon his face. He was like a golem which had a working control rod.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 pm

The relief that washed over Ianto when he saw Jez almost knocked him back a step, it came so quickly. But when he saw her come up with Calliara, the both of them whole and looking better off than he and Drake, it really was like a prayer had been answered, or something else that sounded equally corny. Ianto could handle fighting a band of darkspawn with everyone at his side, but once they were separated - once he couldn't see everyone, to make sure they were alright, especially little Jez who was a healer, it was like someone had thrown a blanket of panic over his eyes. He liked to think he was calming down a bit now, though.

"Jez," he said, all of his relief seeping into his voice as he watched her sprint towards him and Drake. Typical Jez, worrying about them first - well, maybe they did need her healing, right now. Still, she'd been the one kidnapped. She deserved to feel a little sorry for herself, at the moment.

He could feel the magic knitting his bones and skin back together as it worked over him. He couldn't help the small smile of relief as the pain washed away, not completely gone but at least manageable. He could work with this little bit of lingering pain.

"Thank you," he said emphatically as she moved on to heal Drake, stressing the words to make sure she knew he meant it. And then, he wanted to ask her a thousand questions, but he didn't, because "Are you alright?" was the most important of all of them, and he didn't want to waste any more time in getting her - getting all of them - home.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Are you alright.

Was she? Yes, she figured she was but it was hard to really say so well with so much emotion reeling within, "I'm ... I'm alive." Jezarine didn't want to go into details about it right now and it was a good thing she didn't start talking because the tears started to come. Ianto was alright, Drake was fine, Calli was ok and she was mentally exhausted, not letting herself cry or react too much except for looking pathetic had taken it's toll so she put her face against his chest and cried.

Jezarine wasn't a wailer and did not cry hard. She just shook, tears falling as she whimpered, glad to have Ianto to hold onto. She really needed that.

----

When they got to Denerim there were people who watched what was going on with a close eye. Whispers and catcalls came from all over as people tried to figure out what was going on. It wasn't every day that three men were pulled behind a cart without clothes on and tied by chains. They had been stopped by a couple of guards but after having Drake explain things to them they let them through and even sent a couple guards with them to help. It seemed more likely that they were sending the guards to make sure they were whom they said and that this was no prank than anything else.

Once they were in the palace grounds things calmed down, even though there were many high borns who showed up to see what was going on. At least they had something to tell others.

Jezarine looked up the steps to the palace thinking that even though this place was not home the people she knew who were there still made it like one. She noticed Nygozy come out the door and moved steadfastly towards the healer. Once she got to Jezarine the little woman gave her a hug.

"Ny ... I ..."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

"Don't you dare say you are sorry. You were kidnapped. That is not your fault." Nygozy pulled back holding the woman's arms, "Now you get inside and clean up. There are a bunch of people who were worried about you wanting to give you a party. If you don't feel up to it then it can wait but Ianto will make sure you're taken care of. Won't you, Ianto?"

The Dwarven woman looked at the others, "Now, I take it you three are the kidnappers." It was no question but an observation, "And we have a bystander," She glanced at Harval who bowed to her from the waist. She turned back to the kidnappers, "I want you to tell me why I should not chop your heads off right now."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

The way to the palace was a rather unpleasant experience. As they were dragged many small stones and twigs tore at their backs. By the time they got to the city gate they were all leaving a thick trail of blood behind them as they were moved, most of the skin on their backs already gone. Ostef just barely regained consciousness from before, and lost it again as he was swallowed by a new ocean of pain. Tendir spent the time slipping in and out, grunting and cursing whenever he was awake. Rakot's eyes stayed clear and wide open the whole time, he kept humming a tune, as if in a trance. Sometimes he would chant "Heya hey rahir rahey!" and then return to just humming the melody, those seemed to be the only words he could remember from the song. He felt the pain, but was mentally strong enough to ignore it. Finally they stopped, but the pain did not go away, nor did it numb down.

"Tendir, Ostef, you're still among the living?"

"Sodding right I am....gah....the pain......its too much."

Replied the one-eyed dwarf through his teeth.

"Heh, Tendir, you should have thought ahead and volunteered to spend some time in a dungeon of an Antivan politician, then nothing in the world of pain would surprise you anymore....Ostef, you're alive?"

Rakot nudged the young mercenary with his elbow and Ostef's eyes opened. Suddenly becoming conscious of the pain he arched his back and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rakot looked at him with his usual cold stare, but there was just a small sign of pity in his eyes.

"Let it out, son, let it out, happened to me too the first time."

Ostef screamed in pain for a few more moments and then passed out once again.

"Is he dead?"

Asked Tendir.

"Looks like he went into shock, not dead yet, but he will be soon. This is good, at least soon he won't feel the pain any more. He wasn't ready for this job, he paid the price, seemed like he had potential though, its a pity."

Rakot got up to his feet, it took a couple of tries, the foot that was bitten through by the dragon was in worse shape than he thought. The ground beneath him was wet with his own blood, his back still bleeding heavily.

"Get up Tendir, if I'm not mistaken the Warden Commander is approaching."

Grunting and cursing even more, Tendir followed Rakot's example and got up as well.

"I want you to tell me why I should not chop your heads off right now."

Rakot ignored her, and turned his head to Tendir.

"Here is your chance, dwarf, give up your master's name and I'm sure they'll kill you quickly. We both know you're not strong enough to withstand more torture, neither have I ever known you to be that loyal."

Rakot's words seemed to have struck a nerve with the dwarf.

"Fuck you, ya sodding pile of shit. Why don't you say something? You have even less reason to hold a secret than I do."

"I've given my word, and there is nothing they can do to me that I can't overcome."

"Sod it! So did I, this is still my sodding business, and that means I'll keep my mouth shut."

"You won't be able to forever, you're not strong enough."

"We'll see about that, old Tendir has got some kick left in him yet."

"As you wish..."

Rakot then turned to face the Commander.

"Greetings, Warden Commander. As you see me and my colleague are electing to be uncooperative. Our other associate, dying on the ground there, does not have the information you seek. As for answering your question, there is no reason why you shouldn't chop off our heads right now. In fact I must say, that having our heads quickly detached from our bodies by a sharp object would be a pleasant change from our current condition. Your subordinate Warden made sure of that, I commend her on her boldness. Though unfortunately her attempts to persuade us so far seem to have been futile."

Said Rakot in a calm, professional tone, which went in contrast with the ravaged state his body was in.

Last edited by UncleVanya on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Ianto closed his eyes gravely, nodding his head. if 'I'm alive,' was the best that Jez could come up with right now, then she obviously wasn't fine, but speaking was better than a shocked or terrified silence, so at least it was something. Right now, there were so many things he should have been paying attention to - Calli's orders, the mysterious new dwarf who'd arrived with Calliara and Jez, possibly getting a few hits in on the kidnappers before they left the forest - but now Jez was crying, and all of his focus was instantly drawn by that. She didn't cry loudly, and for some reason, that made it all the sadder. All he could do was stand there and pat her head, hugging his still-hurting-but-now-functioning left arm around her shoulders. At least it was something.

--

The walk back to Denerim was long and hard, considering their new cargo, but it might as well have been a festive parade procession, as far as Ianto was concerned. He and Drake were alive after the fight with that crazy berserker, Jez was back and safe and walking where he could see her, and Calliara had taken charge so that he could just relax and act like a good little, overly relieve soldier.

Their little band gathered a few followers on their way to meeting Nygozy, but none of them really minded. The guards were only doing their jobs, and the gawkers were only doing what gawkers did : gawk. They all scattered, thankfully, when Ny came out to hug Jez.

And then Ny was 'Commander' instead of friend, for the moment, and she was turning her hard eyes on the kidnappers. Good. He didn't want her to have any mercy on them, if she could help it. He knew he wasn't the one making the decisions, but Maker he hoped they got the rope for this. It was horrible to think, and now that Jez was safe, it was getting harder and harder to wish them all dead because what did it matter as long as Jez was alive, but he still couldn't forgive them. When Nygozy told him to make sure Jez was taken care of, he almost said that 'that went without saying,' but he kept his mouth closed. If Jez needed him, he'd be right there waiting.

Ianto took one look at the kidnappers, who were waking up and beginning to speak, and he put his hand on Jez's back and steered her away from them, out of hearing range. Whether she wanted to leave completely or not was her choice, but she didn't need to relive everything that had happened to her. That wouldn't be fair or right.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Jez gave Nygozy an awkward smile but nodded as the woman told Ianto to take care of her. She knew the woman had to be the commander to not show any softness to these men and that was just fine. She went with Ianto, happy that he was with her but she stopped for a moment to listen to their words.

So they refused to say anything.

"I don't trust you, but I know that you're afraid of Lorek, your master, and will see this task completed for him. Now go and start doing your work, we may not have time to rest."

Her voice rang clearly out to Nygozy and she shrugged at Rakot, "You should watch what you say around your captives."

That done, Jezarine turned and continued walking into the palace, looking up at Ianto, "So you're my bodyguard?" She teased a bit, still not fully up to it but somehow she found that amusing and sweet.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Rakot didn't say a word in reply to Jezarine, but his muscles tightened, making the chains wrapped around his body creak as if they were about to snap. He stared at her, his steely eyes suddenly full of rage and hatred. His gaze followed her as she turned around and walked away. The chains did not give in, his facial expression returning to normal, he turned towards the Commander once more.

Failed....I failed my word.....sodding shit.....
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Nygozy listened to the three men with hardly any expression even though she was extremely upset at what these men had done. They yipped at each other showing their true worth to each other but the commander was curious. She too had worked on jobs which were not savoury to her when she was just a duster but it had been the only way to survive. Or that was what she told herself. Torture had also been within her past so she knew what these men probably felt.

Then Jezarine spoke up and Nygozy continued to watch the three men, "Well well it seems that you don't have to say anything." She walked over to Rakot as she had caught the look of death pointed at Jez and stared into his eyes, "Now, if you think you will be going after the healer then you are beyond stupid but since you do not look stupid I must ask once again. Since you don't have that hanging over your heads, what can you say which will either keep you alive or give you a swift death instead of an agonizing one?"

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Rakot stared down at Nygozy.

"If you think I will beg for my life, you are mistaken Warden."

He spoke through clenched teeth, still trying to contain his anger.

"I failed, my honor is no more, but I am still a warrior, and I will not be broken."

Seeing the situation change, Tendir was now a lot more open to suggestion, his determination was gone. He fell to his knees.

"I'll tell you everything! I'll tell you of all his safe houses, that will make tracking him down easier! Sod it, Lorek is already damned, me going through more pain won't change anything."

"See, Tendir, you're too weak after all. Maybe your new master will grant you a quick death, or even let you live, but live or die you are still a dog."

"To hell with you! It was the words that already came out of your mouth that will have Lorek undone, not mine!"

Rakot didn't reply, moving his gaze away from both Tendir and the Commander and staring directly to the front in silence.

UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Once again Nygozy waited out the war between the two men and took careful note of their actions towards each other. The one thing which interested her was Rakot's sense of honor, "You have bought some time. Bring them inside and get them washed up and healed enough so they will not die. I don't want them in gut wrenching pain either. I will question them further inside after they don't stink like skunk and are healed."

She turned and walked to the cart, "Drake. Calliara. Personal time but reports for tomorrow evening. Other than that, relax."

The Dwarf then turned to the last Dwarf, "You I will talk to inside. Come with me." She pointed at a guard, "Get me Griffinhart."

Nygozy turned and as she did Kai showed himself for only a moment to glare at Rakot, a clear threat to not try something with his hero then they disappeared into the palace with Harval. She went to a meeting room she had chosen for herself and sat down, discussing with Harval about what had happened and waiting for Griffinhart to arrive.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am

[Previously...]

---

[The Ballade of Puppets - Flowers Grieve And Fall]
He ghosted into the room, not a single sound heralding his appearance but the opening of the door. The ever-present cloak shrouded his form - he was an inky darkness capped with a faceless, imposing helmet. Softly, without even the sound of footsteps, the blackness stepped forward and regarded the Warden-Commander - regarded her, and spoke.

"Commander."

Griffinhart announced his presence, answering his summons, and waited without further word. Whatever the Warden-Commander wanted would be voiced in time.

Last edited by Final Warrior on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added [Previously...] link.)
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 am

Calliara nodded to Nygozy's orders, feeling tired and sick, but instead of going to rest she turned and grabbed the chains to bring the prisoners inside. This time she wasn't pulling or trying to hurt them, in fact it looked that she tried to not hurt them more thn they already were.

She ordered to someone to get Jezarine or some other healer once they were ready, and ordered another someone to bring some food and water for them. Even if she had been ordered to rest, she felt it was still her work and she would see it til the very end.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 am

"Looks like it," he said, matter-of-fact but with a smile, because more than anything, Jez needed something normal right now, and Ianto could give her normal, even if that was all he could give her. "Ianto's Personal Bodyguard Service : we operate under all conditions except when good ale is present and available. Then you're on your own for a bit." He winked at her, but any sort of ill-ease only started to leave him once they were well and good away from Nygozy and the kidnappers. When they were out of sight, Ianto could feel his shoulders relax just a little, and this time, the smile he face her was real.

"I imagine you'll want to clean up? Eat something? Whatever you need, I'll get it for you. Maybe a nap?" Jez hadn't always seemed comfortable with people doting on her, but damnit, she deserved it right now, and if Ianto had to drag her, kicking and screaming, to relax and let him do things for her for once, then Maker, he'd do it (even though dragging her kicking and screaming would probably only add to the stress, now that the thought about it).
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 am

They were brought inside and healers dealt with their wounds. By the end of the hour the pain was starting to numb down, even Ostef was pulled from the brink of death and finally opened his eyes.

"Where are we?"

Said the young mercenary, as he sat up on the floor of the dungeon cell.

"Prison...nice of you to finally join us."

"What the hell happened? Last thing I remember was my mind slipping after that elven bitch stabbed me in the woods."

"Long story, short version: you passed out, we fought, we lost, we got captured, we got dragged on the ground the whole way back to the city palace, you almost bled out as a result. Its fine now, we even got some food, and water for washing. The Wardens are very generous."

Replied Tendir, and Rakot looked at him with a gaze full of hatred, but then just looked away and remained quiet.

Guess I can't hold it over him now...his betrayal...this is all my own fault, all I have left to do now is not break, eventually they will kill me.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:52 pm

The Wolf was there, just outside the cell, her back leaning against the wall silently while hearing them talking. She almost grinned with the 'elven bitch' part.

She was waiting for Nygozy or someone to come and interrogate them, even torture them. She didn't think the Commander would like that, but if it was necessary it would be done.

So she stood there, waiting in silence, arms crossed and tired and her chest aching in pain, but kept waiting
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 pm

"So whats going to happen to us?"

Ostef said, chewing down on a piece of bread and downing it with water.

"Well, can't be sure at the moment, but I have information that could be of use to them, so with a bit of luck might see me released. You don't know anything, so I honestly can't imagine why they kept you alive and healed your wounds. Neither do I understand why they need Rakot anymore, all he knows is our employer's name. I'm the one that worked for Lorek for years and has information on there he could be if he went into hiding as I am sure he has by now."

Replied Tendir, in before dipping his blood covered head into a bucket of water.

"Don't be in such a hurry to share what you know, dwarf."

Rakot said grimly, and then sniffed the air, the scent was already familiar.

"There is a Warden outside this cell, and she is listening. You don't want to give up your only remaining cards before you can bargain for it, otherwise you're just as useless to them as the rest of us."

Tendir raised an eyebrow and looked at Rakot.

"Didn't expect you to be so supportive of my decision."

"I'm not, I simply grow tired of you proving yourself to be an incompetent bag of shit in front of my eyes. Keep your mouth shut for now, maybe it'll save your hide in the end."

Rakot got up from the floor and approached the cell bars.

"Hey, Warden, eavesdropping on your guests is impolite."

UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Ianto was always able to make the healer smile. It was nice having him look after her. She felt safer with his presence. She laughed when he joked even though he sounded disturbed still. It was good because what she wanted was something to hold onto and this was good.

"A bath sounds good. I swear the smell from the sewer and vomit will never be gone. That was . . . ick." She smiled at him, "I'm glad you came. I don't know what I would have done without being able to cry on your shoulder. I feel closest to you too, I guess." She blushed, surprised she had said that.

They got to her room and she opened the door.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 pm

''What is that? I'm merely here, on watch'' Calliara answered tiredly from outside ''And you're not guests, you're prisoners. And in fact, Dalish politeness is not the same as humans or dwarves it seems. Why should I care?''

She fell silent again, staring at the stone floor, but after a while she asked ''Are you cold?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Ianto was, frankly, glad that Jez had already turned away to open his door, because his face had chosen just that moment to heat up like an embarrassed schoolgirl. Well, she'd certainly said that quite easily, and he took a little bit of satisfaction from seeing that her face was almost as red as his was

"I - uh - yeah," he said, the words stopping and sticking in his throat. He wasn't even sure what he wanted to say, frankly. Alright. Best to focus on the easy part first, and worry about the hard part, later. "Right then," he started again, coughing a little to clear his throat and his embarrassment. "If it's a bath you want, then a bath you should have. Obviously, that's not something I can help with," though he was going to do his damned best to escort her all the way down to the baths, "so while you're down there, d'you want me to run to the kitchens? I'm no cook - obviously - but I can have someone there make you something . . . ." Except eating after you puked was the worst, though she probably hadn't eaten yet all day, so that might outweigh that inconvenience.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 pm

''What is that? I'm merely here, on watch.''

Rakot grabbed the bars, judging their strength.

The rage took a lot out of me, will be atleast a couple more days before I can bend steel this sturdy.

''And you're not guests, you're prisoners. And in fact, Dalish politeness is not the same as humans or dwarves it seems. Why should I care?''

"I am quite aware that we are prisoners....sarcasm seems to be lost on you, Warden...."

Rakot took a step back from the bars and leaned on a nearby wall, the freshly healed scars were still itching horribly, the stone against his back eased the burden.

''Are you cold?''

Rakot raised an eye brow.

"What a strange thing to ask of the damned....no I am not cold. But Ostef is shivering, the boy hasn't seen too many winters, and going into shock takes a lot out of the body. If you're bent on showing kindness, he could use something to cover up."

Rakot's voice sounded detached.

UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Calliara nodded, knowing that they couldn't see her, and left the dungeon silently.

It took a while, but after maybe fifteen or twenty minutes the cell, and the whole dungeon's temperature started to raise slowly til it was a more friendly atmosphere. Then, after some minutes, the Dalish came back and leaned her back against the wall again.

''I won't give you anything, that's why you all are still naked, and why you have no plates and just a jar of water. We won't give you anything that could be used for anything, even a fur, although that was my first idea''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum