Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Tatsoo I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Tatsoo

Go down

Tatsoo Empty Tatsoo

Post  Tatsoo Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Character Name: Tatsoo
Sex: F
Race:

Class: Rogue
Specializations: Duelist Shadow
Favored skills: Traps, lockpicking, shadow.

Hobbies: Tatsoo enjoys watching people and singing. She also has an affinity for leather and bead work, especially in making boots.

Background: Tatsoo comes from a tribal people who lived south of the Kockari Wilds. They protected their lands furiously and traveled from one end of their territory to the next depending on the seasons in order to follow migrating animals. The tribe worked as a team hunting, gathering, creating and doing everything together. Parents worked together to raise the children of the tribe and take care of their elderly and ill. Sometimes a band of their people would go bartering in Lothering or with Dalish who passed through north of them but seldom took much note of others unless they trespassed on their lands at which point they would give warning and kill any who gave them reason to find them a threat to themselves or the land.

Everything was fine until the Darkspawn started to arrive. Their blight destroyed the landscape and once they came in mass the tribe was already diminished in numbers. Even if they had not been they were ill equipped to deal with such a large amount of enemies. A small band or a few here or there was easy pickings but they didn't even have enough people to make a battalion let alone stand a fight against the Darkspawn horde.

The tribe was taken by surprise at the last attack and it was only by luck that any had escaped yet the few who had gotten away were dispersed across the landscape, unable to get past the Darkspawn to search for others without being taken themselves.

Tatsoo ended up in Lothering and kept to herself for much of the time as the culture clash was unbearable at first. She kept to the shadows and watched how others acted so that she could learn what was and was not right in this type of society. It took time and learning on her own to get the idea and be able to come out from the darkness to start living among the people.

In time she came to Denerim during the end of the blight and fought where she could, getting people out of town and helping as much as possible. Since then she has been living near to the capital, coming into town when she needs to or is interested in being around others. She hunts for herself as she is capable of it and barters hides and boots as well as stealing when she feels it is necessary.

Personality: Tatsoo always has a smile on her face even during hard times and if she shows any expression of disturbance one knows it means things are bad. She enjoys being around others due to her background and tends to be active then very sleepy soon after. There is great curiosity deep behind her eyes.

Weapons/Armor: Tatsoo wears leather armor which has chain link between the layers. Some chain shows and some does not as it is buried deep in the leather. She never wears anything on her arms except her vambraces and shoulder guards.

Two scimitars which look little more than large knives are her weapons of choice. They were given to her by a former lover.

Appearance: Honey brown eyes look out at the world with interest. Her hair is like creamed honey in colour, long and silky to the touch. The woman is muscled but generously as not looking muscle bound but like one in tune with nature, a sleek body with a curviness that cannot be overlooked.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down