Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
New Art : Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

New Art : Updated

+6
Calliara
Nygozy
Devin
Bowen
Final Warrior
Caterina
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Art : Updated Empty New Art : Updated

Post  Caterina Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I decided earlier that Caterina needed a new avatar, because I hated the last one, and then, half-way through drawing the new one, I also decided that she needed a hair cut. So, here's the picture I've been working on today for her, just because I feel like sharing it.

New Art : Updated Dragon_age___caterina_by_llawlietyagami-d387abb

So, yes. Short hair. I think it looks sexy on her. In the actual RP, right now, her hair is still long, but I might have it cut in battle, or something like that. I have plans. Plaaa~ans.

She also has some new clothes, which you can't really see, because Ferelden is friggen' cold, and she was tired of snuggling into Bowen every night to keep warm (or not really >w> ).

I love comments and criticism?

EDIT:

Also, because I was on a roll with these (seriously, I have no life), and I don't want to make more topics for them :

For Lithawen :

New Art : Updated Da___lithawen_by_llawlietyagami-d389bdd

And for Iauron (and Fa'hallen) :

New Art : Updated Dragon_age___iauron_by_llawlietyagami-d389ru2

Last edited by Caterina on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

New Art : Updated Empty Re: New Art : Updated

Post  Final Warrior Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

DAT NECK~

That is all.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 am

*cries* I loved your long hair D:

But you're still sexy =D I think I'll get used to it... And you can snuggle into me anytime Very Happy
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 am

@ Final Warrior :

Sexy neck is sexy ~ ? 83

@ Bowen :

[/pout]

Ah~ You do not like it, Bowen? Then I have no choice but to make it up to you, to make you like it~
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 am

I fetishize a lot of the human anatomy. Especially necks. And holy hells is her neck long... I just want to wrap my hands around it, caress it in ways in ways only trust can engender...

I'll be in my bunk.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 am

@Final Warrior:

Bowen looks at him with an amused look, but worried eyes ''Well, well, well... it looks like I have something... or better said, someone... to worry about...'' Sighes and looks to Caterina ''At least he is younger than me preciosa...''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 am

@ Final Warrior :

[/sexythoughts]

>w> I have this weird thing with backs and necks. The rest of the human population can keep their legs and boobs and stuff - the neck and back are the sexiest part of the body, in my own humble (female) opinion. Now that I think of it, it might be a vulnerability thing - it takes a lot of love and trust to show your back or neck to someone (in an animal-kingdom, instinctual sort of way).

[/didireallyjustsaythat?]

@ Bowen :

Looks at him with a pout. "You are hardly an old man yourself, querido." Smiles coyly. "But then, I am very beautiful. Should it not be expected that I inspire such . . . admiration?" Laughs gently.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 am

I imagine you would favor Noel Vermillion's design. Delicious flat chest, sexy back, and DAT ASS.

---
"You have plenty of things to worry about, old man," jibed the brash boy. "What's one more sociopath on your list?" He smirked with the confidence of killer, with the foolhardiness of a youth. He turned back to the woman - in his mind, "girl" - and shook his head. "It's like I said - 'in ways only trust can engender'. And trust is a weakness. I value my strengths more than my carnal desires. Your body is a beautiful thing, aye - but I couldn't be trusted with it. Worry ye not, I'll not be doing anything untoward." He paused, and his grin became a Cheshire smile. "Or at least, that's what I say. I could be lying - to you, to me. Who's to know, hm?"
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 am

Well, I, as a female as well (in case FinalWarrior doesn't know, I am Calliara xD), I like necks and backs. And shoulders, I love broad shoulders and broad chests... My boyfriend has broad shoulders even if he could be called skinny, but he is so /damned/ sexy to me *half an hour to see him, yay!* And I'll confess I have something for men butts xD and hands. What the hell... but if I had to choose one thing, I think I'll go with the eyes and hands, that tells you a lot about people.

@Caterina:

''I am proud that men admire you'' Assures, still smirking. ''It makes me feel special that someone so desirable and incredibly beautiful chose to loose her precious time with me''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 am

I like my men like I like my women.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:44 am

Shaken, not stirred?

[/badjokeisbad]

Caterina flashed her eyes coyly in response to the Cheshire grin. "I shall have to watch my back around you, good sir." She flashed her own challenging, toothy smile. "And perhaps my neck, as well. Trust can be a deadly weapon, where I come from. We are trained to wield it like any blade." She turned her eyes back to Bowen, confident grin lessening into something softer. "It is very possible that I am the one who is lucky to deserve something as special as you." She wasn't quite sure, herself, if that was teasing or not.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

More specifically, like Jun. Or Bridget, or Aikawa, or... well, a whole lot of others.

---
"S'not just your back you're gonna have to watch, sweetheart. But what could you possibly have to worry about? I am, after all, just a young, unarmed, innocent little... boy. Heh." His chuckle trailed off, a hint of playful maliciousness burnishing the surface of the silence. His smirk was complacent and lazy, a self-sure one that spoke - or lied - of his ego.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Gotta love the moe-pettanko girls~

Only up to the point where I don't get arrested for pedophilia, of course. The new Gym Leader from the Pokemon Black and White is a good example, too. So far, she's my favorite gym leader - ever.

She smiled, a deceptively innocent look that contrasted with her sharp eyes. "Those with seemingly harmless appearances are the ones who need be watched most carefully." She should have know it well - she had often used her small body to her advantage. It was a game that the Antivan woman knew well - the coy, am-I-lying-or-am-I-telling-the-truth (or both) back and forth. It was a language that children of the streets learned to fluency very early on.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 pm

None of the characters linked were girls. Didn't you notice the trap tag? I did say "men". (In retrospect, I should've said "boys". And "girls", rather than "women".)

And meh, pedophilia. It's only wrong (legally; I'm not even going to touch the ethics/morals with an eleven-foot pole) if you act upon your desires and harm others. It's one thing to find drawings of young girls/boys pleasing; another thing to commit acts of kidnap and rape. More specifically, the former is legally ambiguous. The latter is outright criminal.

---
"That you had to discern who you watched into varying degrees of carefully belies your naivete, m'dear," quipped the boy. He was (at least apparently) properly paranoid, and trusted no one and nothing. "Everyone's out to get everyone else. It's not a matter of who is trying to get you - it's a matter of when." He smiled again, like a con man who knew something his victim did not. "After all, if you're watching me so carefully, who aren't you watching with just as much care? They might be far worse than me. At least I draw attention to myself. But maybe that's what we want."
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

New Art : Updated Atrapitis

On a more serious note, I love your art. Always so clean and crisp, and you have a style all your own. Do you use Photoshop, SAI, or what? :3 And do you take commissions?
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 pm

@ Devin : Ahhh~! Traaap!

Thank you~ ;w;
If nothing else, I like clean work. Perhaps it's not very refined, but in the end, at least it's neat.
I use Photoshop, really. I've always wished I had SAI, but I don't have the money (or the computer hacking skillz) to get it for myself. PS tends to work just fine for what I need, though.
Actually, I've never really thought about taking commissions, before. On dA, I've taken one or two, and on another site, I've got a little shop for them. I always warn them, though, that I take forever to get things done, unless I absolutely do it right away. I have a terrible work ethic OTL
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Those are incredibly good! I adore them. And when it comes to guys, I adore the eyes and neck. *nibble*

---

"At least I have nothing to worry about where the neck is concerned. Mine is nowhere near as long and it's hard for anyone to get their hands around it with my pauldrons so large." Smiles then winks at Kai, lying back with one leg over the other, "But those aren't always on and some people have a light touch especially with their lips."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 am

Caterina, I oficially hate you now xD now I want to finish the pics I'm doing, damnit, damned arm and damned pain, goddamnit... It is sad that I have no money to ask for a comission
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 am

;-; I'm so sorry about your arm, Calli. Especially since you're such a lovely artist OTL
[/not helping]

I'd be happy to do a picture for you - or anyone, really. I never take money for commissions - people pay me enough in not getting mad at my taking forever OTL
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 am

Really? Well, I'd love to see what you could do with Maghai. That old Sims picture is dated. *hugs* I tried to redo him with Daz 3d and all I came up with was Kai's brother. Urgh.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 am

Thank you Ny~ ;w;

It's a very good Sims picture, I'll give you that.
XD He and Iauron would be like twins! >w> I should draw that . . .
[/hugs]
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

Guess who's not getting to bed before 3 tonight 8D ~

I was bored, and so I drew pictures. It only occurred to me belatedly that I should have asked permission or something OTL Needless to say, if I drew your character and you don't like it, you need only ask me to take it down, and I will. On a similar note, if I drew your character but I got details wrong, also tell me! I'd like to fix them, in that case :3

ONART-WARDS!

Calli :

New Art : Updated Calliara

Jez :

New Art : Updated Jez

Fremmy :

New Art : Updated FremeldaIcon

and Sophia (who was the hardest of all of them and who ended up looking like Snow White ;-; You have my eternal apologies, Sophia) :

New Art : Updated Sophia
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 am

Actually he does look something like Iauron. His sister would be jealous!

Ooooh! *grabs Jez picture and puts it up as icon* *hugs* I love it!!! These are gorgeous!
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

That's going straight to my avatar! I just wish the green thing was dark blue with silver motifs like her armor is, but it's gorgeous anyway!!
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 am

Can do :3

New Art : Updated CalliaraBlue
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down