Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Crimea River I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Crimea River

+3
Calliara
Nygozy
Devin
7 posters

Go down

Crimea River Empty Crimea River

Post  Devin Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 pm

So, yeah, I guess you're wondering who this random person who just bopped in is. :3 You may remember me as Crimea River, James, Jamie, Indar, or Ket.

I'm the person who couldn't quite get off his feet RPing on the other site, the one that Alistair ran; hopefully, that'll change here, as I have a lot of muse right now. I know Calliara, Lithawen, Nygozy, Dragonis, Final Warrior, Uncle_Vanya, and Eternia who I see are all on here, and maybe others. I hope to RP on here, and I have two other characters in addition to Devin planned—Lanzena Aeducan (if allowed, and I still need to figure out her story and how she survived her cousin's betrayal) and a Maleficar named Leon.

So, anyway. OOC stuff. Currently attending Mitchell Community College in Statesville, NC. I only have one more semester left, and then—if I am excepted—I'm moving to a dorm in Greensboro to attend UNC-G. Majoring in Graphics Design, and I hope to become a volunteer firefighter in the near future, and enlist in a division of the US military in about two years (it'll require a lot of change and sacrifice on my part, though I'm determined and proud, and I won't stray from this goal). I've been roleplaying, off-and-on, since I was 14, and I'm 23 now. Dragonis and I are long-time friends; I don't recall when we met, but we co-ran Soul War when it was popular.

Friendship is, to me, the most wonderful thing in the world, as long as the friend is true, and will never betray or abandon a person. I've been abandoned, and it hurt me very badly each time. It takes a while for me to get over abandonment, and generally I'm depressed or angry during the time of recovery. I've dealt with abuse, both physical and mental, and when I was young, I had to steal from others to be happy. These days, I'm proud to say I'm doing well. I'm very social, and I love making friends and having fun. I tend to “procrastinate early” though, when it comes to schoolwork. I am a coffee addict. I need my caffeine. Thankfully, there's a coffeeshop downtown. I will study and drink coffee there. <3

My interests include: Dragon Age, Fire Emblem, Animorphs, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Star Trek, Stargate SG-1, ancient Egypt, medieval times, horses, dogs, birds of prey, Hank the Cowdog, graphics, drawing, writing, roleplaying, games where I can pause easily, and other things that I can't remember right now. I hope to become more knowledgeable about all kinds of things. I love to read WikiPedia, because it tells me a lot, and I like reading it on my Droid 2 which I got for Christmas. I'm currently reading Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne.

tl;dr I bet. LOL.
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Crimea River Empty Re: Crimea River

Post  Nygozy Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I am glad to see you decided to come and play with us. You have quite the plan for your future. It looks like an adventurous and interesting career set. I'm sure you will get there as you seem to have the determination and drive to do so.

Betrayal is something I'm used to as well. It is unfortunate that people are like that. It hurts and takes a lot of time to get over.

As for your other characters, just discuss them with me and all should be well. My MSN is kariye@shaw.ca.

Anyway, welcome and I hope you have fun here!
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:11 pm

I intended to come, I was just quite busy and museless a while back. ^^ Adding you to MSN right now! Mine is DesertSponge@hotmail.com, for you and anyone who needs to know. YIM is CrimeaRiver928, and I haven't been able to get an AIM set up yet.
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm

cheers Jamie I'm glad you're here
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Calli! *glomp* Nice to see you around too! X3
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:21 pm

*huggles* It's great to have you here! I'm just anxious to read your posts Smile
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Jamie! It's good to see you again! *hugs* I hope we get a chance to play together while we're both here.
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Canus Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 pm

We will, for sure. X3. I definitely recall you, Eternia. I wish I could be as good a writer as you. ^^; Yes, this is my second character; almost done with his bio. I may be doing Lanzena, but not as an Aeducan seeing as that wouldn't be fair. But I don't know yet.
Canus
Canus

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 am

Hey there CR, nice to see that you've finally been able to join up. Maybe now is about the right time to try to resume posting here and stop distracting myself with other things for the time being.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 am

Hm, perhaps a thread between Robert and Leon (who is presently in disguise)? :3 I miss RPing with you, and chatting with you, so it'll be fun~
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:09 pm

'Sup.

/smokebomb

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey, Final Warrior. :3 Lots of old friends on here~!
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down