Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Prospectus I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Prospectus

3 posters

Go down

Prospectus Empty Prospectus

Post  Nygozy Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Drake walked along listening to Calli's song and smiling to himself. It was going to be a good night, he could just feel it in his bones, "So tell me what you think of everyone so far." He commented after a while of quiet after her song, reflecting on the words before starting the new conversation.

She looked like she was looking for something, following one of the streams that fed the lake. ''Ah, well. I think I like Bowen, you know. He looks like a good guy'' Calli snorted

"Naw? Really? I thought he was a pompous ass who couldn't know better than a smug rat." He smirked, "No really. Let's start with ... uh Lithawen."

''She is Dalish. And a Keeper, or so she was to be'' Calliara shrugged. ''She looks like a though, cold and proud elf to me. The same defects my people always blamed to humans. I don't think she is a bad girl though''

He looked to the woods, "I agree but I do not trust her. She is a woman of high expectations so why would she be here unless there was something other than what she says?"

''I thought it was obvious that she was sent by the Orlesian Wardens to watch Nygozy and evaluate her for them'' Calliara looked at Drake curiously. ''Usually I wouldn't talk about this kind of matters with a non Warden, but I trust you and so does Nygozy''

"It seemed like a possibility; however, I never know what some organizations will or will not do ... but that was something which was opportune." He nodded, now confirming his thoughts, "What about Iauron and Fa'hallen?"

''He can be trusted. I am not saying this because he is a Dalish hunter just like me'' She smirked at him, walking into the woods, following the stream. ''A halla can't lie or have a bond with someone evil or liar''

He smiled, "So it is. And Ianto?"

''Bowen liked him. I don't know him that much yet, but I think he can be trusted as well. Although he smells panicked and nervous from time to time, just when he doesn't smell like lyrium'' She stated calmly, eyes fixed on the stream

"It seems that Nygozy took well to him and especially Jezarine. I have to agree that he seems well enough. I am certainly glad I never fully became a templar or I'd smell like lyrium too. It's not my favorite perfume." He joked with a straight face, "Jezarine?"

''I like the way you smell right now'' She muttered. ''I like her. She is honest. She healed Bowen and you. That's all I need to know''

He winked at her, "Later my dear." He beeped her nose, "Who should we talk about next?"

''I don't know... I like Garoll as well, and I like him because you do''. She stopped when the stream suddenly became a little lake with a waterfall, and sighed, delighted. ''I like Sinjan, even if he does not talk to me. I wonder why...''

"Garoll is an interesting ol codger. He lets people wind down and enjoy as well as makes fighting an interesting experience." He rolled his shoulders, "No Sin's probably just got his hands full with Lithawen. He certainly was not thinking with his brain on that matter."

She grinned, unfastening one of her belts. ''Well, I guess sometimes women just want that a man doesn't use his brain but his instinct''

He chuckled as he pulled her close, "Yes but some of us know better than to start with a troublesome date who is more likely to kill than kiss one."

''Who knows? He is still alive. Maybe there's something'' She let the belt fall and began unfastening the second, kissing his chin. ''You smell nice but I still stink like an Ogre''

"Hmm." Drake looked down at her then kissed her forehead, "That is true but still not too logical. Come, I would love to take advantage of you here and now but there are others close by. We can delve into that within our tent later tonight." He kissed her tenderly in an affectionate embrace, " Marcus may wish to come make sure you are alright and I do not wish for anyone walking in on something so sensitive."

''He is following us, isn't he?'' Calli snorted, still taking off her clothes. ''You can watch if you want, but I need a bath now. I'm not going to share a tent or a cot with you stinking like this'' She stuck her tongue out playfully, finally naked, and kissed his shoulder before stepping into the cold water of the stream

"Well then I shall watch you. And I do not believe he is following." He kissed her forehead before she stepped into the stream then leaned against a tree, "I hope he finds someone soon. He is wearing thin on my nerves."

''Are you jealous?'' She looked back at him, looking really curious and maybe amazed for that thought: a man being jealous because of her. ''Why? It's not like I gave him hope or something...''

He smirked slightly, "I know you gave him no hope." Drake shrugged, "And yes, I am jealous but I know he would never be able to capture your interest."

Calliara smiled shyly, blushing and turning her head trying to hide it, but she looked like she liked the fact that Drake was jealous. ''Certainly, he won't. I was lost the very moment I saw you''

"That is good we both are lost." He looked to the sky and changed the subject, "I am unsure if I wish to meet the Qunari."

''Why? I am curious. I've never met a Qunari before. Bowen, Gunnar and I saw a few when we were traveling, and Bowen and Gunnar were to Seheron... or Par Vollen... once, I think'' She continued bathing calmly, relaxed knowing he was watching

He looked back at her and his face became impassive once more, "We traveled with a Qunari, a Sten. He was no different than many others except that he was much more directed. However, I overheard him speaking with Nygozy and know what this Qunari is."

''And what is he?'' The Dalish looked back at him, curious, and noticed his expression ''Why are you looking at me with that face?''

"Sorry. I am too used to not showing much expression when speaking of ... some things." A twitch of his lips showed he wasn't without his humour, "He is a Tamassran, which is basically a teacher. A fighting unit I can handle but these are people who wish to subvert us."

''Subvert...? Oh. You speak of that... Qun of theirs? Bowen told me a bit about it. When they were in Par Vollen they had to hear about it'' Calli shrugged. ''I don't believe in the Maker or Andraste, and Creators know how many times that damned Revered Mother tried to 'educate' me in Denerim. I don't think this would be different''

"It would basically be like that except more emphatic. These people accept no view but their own and believe anyone with a different view to be heathens. It is not something I wish to get into with the man at all."

''We'll deal with it then. I don't think Nygozy would let him harass everyone in camp''. Calli smiled, stepping out the stream and collected her clothes. ''Ok, Ser Serious Face, now I'm clean''

He sniggered and put out his arm for her, "No but it should be interesting with how many mages there are here. They do not like mages at all."

She rolled her eyes while dressing again, then took his arm gently. ''I can imagine Lithawen's reaction''

"That should be a pleasant experience, actually. I will not be pleased to see him around Jezarine. That girl is too nervous to handle a Qunari."

Calliara shook her head slowly. ''That won't happen. I won't allow him or anybody harassing the poor girl. I owe her''

"I agree." He nodded as he began to walk, "She is too tender to deal witht he likes of him."

''Huh-huh'' She nodded as well, walking close to him and nuzzling his neck tenderly, like an affectionate animal

"Would you like to go over some paperwork with me, my love?" He smiled at her, "Nygozy has given me the ok to allow you to work with me if you wish."

''Sure'' She nodded happily. ''I want to spend all the time I can with you. If you don't mind that I read and write really bad though...''

"That is fine. I only require help going through things and a second mind to work out what to do." He directed them towards camp.

''Then I'll be glad to help you, if I'm able to'' Calli waved a hand when passing by the others by the firepit, and looked at him again with her usual shy, tiny smile. ''I just want to be near you, you know. I think you'll grow bored''

His 'grumpy face' returned as they went past the others, "I shall not grow bored." He stated as they got to Nygozy's base tent and he opened the flap, "You should be able to help, if anything with your presence."

''I can try that then'' She hummed happily and touched his chin lightly, just with her fingertips, then entered the tent, looking around. ''I like her''

Drake looked at the room, knowing where the cots would be and how the folding table and chairs would be set up. There was no furnishings other than that. Nygozy tended to pack as light as possible. Anything of worth was in Denerim with the King. He sighed and sat down to the pile of paperwork, "It seems there has already been a delivery from the royal guard."

Calli sat down close to him, but not that close that he couldn't work. She said nothing, just listened while checking the arrows in her quiver

He started going through the packages, opening what he needed to and putting others to the side. The piles were not too large but he started with one package that he'd set aside at first, "Time to look over locations to help Ny choose." He announced.

''Locations for what?''

"For the Grey Warden stronghold." He shrugged as he took out maps and floorplans.

Calliara nodded silently and returned her attention to her arrows. ''Ostagar''

"That is one of the ideas but I am not sure if it is the best choice."

''It is a fortress in the middle of Ferelden. You can reach every part of the country in little time. In ruins, yes, but ruins can be rebuilt...'' Her fingers stopped for a moment. ''Of course I don't know how is the situation right now. Maybe it was completely destroyed. Maybe now it's gone''

He seemed to consider her words then looked back at the notes, "That is true but much of Ostagar was in ruins even before the Darkspawn attack which took King Cailen's, and many others' lives. There are many tunnels beneath the remaining buildings which makes much of the area a Darkspawn danger. However, there is another set of ruins not far from Ostagar which is in better shape without tunnels below it."
''Lothering?'' She asked calmly, her face hidden by her hair while focused in her quiver to not look up

"There is Lothering as well but what caught someone's attention was a place where Nygozy and King Alistair found the Grey Warden treaties." He sighed, "But I do not believe that is so great either. There is another a bit north of Denerim."

''I think that the stronghold should be in a place where we can reach every place in little time if needed. That's my opinion though'' She shrugged, placing the quiver on the ground. ''King Alistair. I was wondering who would be the first one to tell Bowen and I''

"That is a good point and therefore Lothering seems much more reasonable in that point of view." He looked up at her, "Tell you what?"

She looked at him. ''Tell us that the recruit is the King. Not that we didn't know. We met him in Denerim, he was the one who directed us to the Frostback Mountains to meet you all. But no one mentioned him since we arrived, ever''

"The recruit? I do not understand what you mean." He gave her a confused look.

Calli smiled softly. ''Alistair is the recruit. Or at least that's what he was when we left Ferelden. Bowen trained him before his Joining''

"Ah yes. He was of the last group before Nygozy's group." He pointed out, "He traveled with Nygozy from the first day."

''He told us... little. He was hiding something. Bowen was highly displeased''. Calliara laughed and shook her head, moving to be closer to Drake, still sitting on the ground. ''Go on, love, what's next?''

"Hiding something when you saw him in Denerim?" He asked as he looked down at her.

''He looked guilty. He smelled like guilt. There's something that he didn't told us, and when we were on the road and told Bowen, he wanted to go back and smack him''. The Dalish grinned. ''I convinced him that it wasn't a good idea since Alistair is not a recruit anymore but the almightly shem King''

Drake frowned and looked at the flap door of the tent, sighing and shaking his head slightly, "The man probably does feel guilty, but it has nothing to do with anything dealing with the Grey Wardens. Well, he probably still feels some guilt for not being able to fight and die with Duncan but ..." He breathed out his nose, "There is something else which is nothing to do with state or Wardens."

She looked at him, an eyebrow raised. ''I guess is personal. Don't tell me then. I don't need to know'' She stood up and sat down again on his lap. ''Stop worrying and work''

He nodded, "Now let's see ... Lothering did have a wall around this area here and there are still buildings over here which were shops at one time. That should help economy wise since people would come if they know Grey Wardens would be there to protect them."

The Dalish nodded, nuzzling his neck and cuddling up to him. ''Farmers are needed as well as merchants. Once some of the buildings as well as the stronghold is built, or in process, we can announce it in some cities so people who may want to move there would know''

"Correct." He held her against himself and nodded, "Lothering is the only location which offers all these advantages."

''Water, fields, timber and a Warden stronghold. I guess you're right'' Calli muttered tiredly. She wasn't looking as sick as before though. ''And it's in the middle of the road between Redcliffe and Denerim, so the merchants would love to stop there. Inns are needed then''

"There is at least one in." He pointed to the town map, "Here. It is a good start."

''Then that's the first building that will have to be rebuilt. If peasants arrive soon, they can stay there while building their homes''. Calli looked at the map and nodded, and then nipped his earlobe

"I am sure that Nygozy would agree." He kissed her cheek then looked over as the little woman entered the tent, "Ah. Ny..."

"At ease, Drake. I see you have been going over some things." She said as she started to remove her armour, leaving her regular cotton clothes on as she tiredly let the chestplate fall.

''Hi, Nygozy. I am sorry, I just can't stand up at this moment'' Calli smiled lightly, and it was true, she looked paler than before. ''Is everything alright?''

Nygozy waved off Calli's words as Kai moved into the shadows, a disgusted look upon his face, "Don't worry about it." She said as she flopped onto her cot, "Everything is fine. I need to come up with a few people to come to the Tower with me though." She put up her hand in a stop motion, "I know, Drake. You will not be attending."

''I go. I've never been to the Tower, but Duncan and Kieran told me about it lots of things'' Calliara smiled, but then her smile faded away and looked at Drake. ''If that's ok for you''

"It is your choice." Drake said quietly, without emotion.

"Great. That will give Drake time to fish." She smiled as he sighed, "So what is all of our fun messages you two are working on. You might as well tell me Calliara. It will set you into your position."

''We were talking about where to place the stronghold. I said Ostagar, but Drake is right if it's true that there are tunnels below it. Now we were discussing Lothering...'' She shrugged, and traced the line of Drake's jaw with her finger. It looked like she wasn't worried about other's presence to show affection, acting naturally as every animal would do

"Lothering?" She leaned onto her pillow and closed her eyes, relaxing, "Tell me more."

''It has water, fields to make things grow, timber... and it's on the road between Redcliffe and Denerim. Merchants would love to use that road and make night there, so that means money. Money means peasants, peasants means farms and food... ''

Nygozy's eyes opened slightly and she smiled, "Perfect. Now ... get lost you two. I'm going to sleep."

Drake chuckled, "As you wish." He stood, picking Calliara up and putting her down on her feet, "We will meet first thing."

''Good night, Commander'' The Dalish nodded with a giggle, and followed Drake out the tent. ''Meet ... what?''

Nygozy smiled as they left the tent and waited for them to return. She put up a hand to indicate to both Kai and Torture, who had been lying under her bed all along watching the tent, to not react when the flap opened and it did so quickly with Drake standing there looking at the small woman.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prospectus Empty Re: Prospectus

Post  Drake Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Drake stared at Nygozy for a few moments before walking back into the tent. He didn't even look at the mabari dog that was lying under the cot ready for anyting or the assassin on the other cot who looked ready to kill, as per normal.

"You said something about setting Calliara into a position." He stated calmly then looked back at Calliara to see what she felt about that. The Changeling was unsure of what was going on but he was not going to allow even his leader to try to get his love to do something she did not wish to do. He was not about to tell Calliara what to do but he wanted to know what was going to be expected and have his say if he did not like it.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:37 pm

The Dalish watched him curiously when he returned to the tent, and so she followed him. Still a bit dizzy and feeling sick, she hadn't realize properly what the Commander said until Drake repeated it.

"You said something about setting Calliara into a position."

Suddenly all the dizzyness disappeared. Calliara lifted an eyebrow and looked at the dwarven lady curiously. ''What did you mean with that, 'my position'? Should I be scared?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"Sit down before you fall down, Calliara." The little woman said as she sat up a bit more, "Drake, get out before Torture chomps your leg off." She waited as he looked between the two women, noticeably fighting with himself and not wanting to leave Calliara alone, "Get out. I am not about to send her up against a Brood Mother."

Nygozy took out a knife as Kai stood, seemingly waiting for a bad action from the fighter then Drake looked to Calliara and said quietly, "I'll be right outside. Call if you need me." Then stepped out the flap.

"He is a very protective man when it comes to those he cares about. Protective enough that he would come in here and risk both Torture's and my ire. You have made a severe impression on my friend which helped me to make my choices; however, I will require your consent."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Calliara listened silently to their exchange of words, confused that two companions that were close friends would act that way. The thing was serious then.

"I'll be right outside. Call if you need me."

She smiled at him and touched his cheek lightly, then sat down as Nygozy had suggested, looking at her.

"He is a very protective man when it comes to those he cares about. Protective enough that he would come in here and risk both Torture's and my ire. You have made a severe impression on my friend which helped me to make my choices; however, I will require your consent."

''You have it. Ask away''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Nygozy watched Calliara's face and waited some time before saying anything. Instead, she stood and walked to her table, pulling out an envelope, "You know we are going to be setting up the Fereldan Grey Warden stronghold and due to this I do require people who will be my assistants."

She looked at the envelope and sighed, "Drake and Sinjan do well at what they are capable of but there is more that is needed. The heads wanted me to take on Lithawen as my personal assistant as she is a Grey Warden already but she is not the person I want. I wish for you to be my personal assistant. I know that you will tell me what you think and not bow down to wishes or orders in which are unreasonable."

The woman dropped the envelope, "Kai is my bodyguard and also my confidant but you are also required in the capacity of a Grey Warden."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Calliara listened to every word, but also studied Nygozy's movements and gestures, trying to get as much information as possible. When finally the offer was made, she was ready and already expecting that.

She stood up.

''You honor me, Nygozy. I am not sure if it's wise from you to have a Dalish as your second and having to deal with shems'' The ranger smirked, and bowed her head with respect. ''But I will honor my duty and your trust. I will not fail, and I am honored to say that I accept''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 pm

"Good. I am glad for that." She looked at the stack on the table, "What languages do you know?"

Nygozy was no fool when it came to other nationalities. She had to learn how to read and write after coming topside so she never expected others to have those skills, no matter their station.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm

''I can speak fluent Fereldan and all the elvish my people know. A bit of Nevarran that Bowen taught me, and some words in Antivan. I'm still learning to read and write in Fereldan though, and I can't read or write Antivan or Nevarran at all, but I learn fast if needed. I also know some words of dwarven language thanks to Gunnar.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Nygozy rubbed her chin and nodded slightly as Calliara spoke, "My information states that Jezarine knows many languages and is very good at teaching. She actually does not go on chatter sprees when teaching." She smirked as she saw Kai's one brow lift in surprise as he had been around the woman longer than anyone else and knew there were many times she could not shut up, "I believe; however, that Drake is very good with Fereldan and suppose that he may offer to help if you wish."

She walked to the door flap and swatted it, smiled at the light grunt from the other side and strode back to Calliara, "We will have to find information in the Tower tomorrow and look for initiates. I am sure that there will be a couple suggested whom we may not be as interested in due to their beliefs but we have no choice but to bring in those who will make good warriors. You will help me with those choices."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 am

''Understood'' Calliara nodded, already thinking about the possible recruits, and crossed her arms. ''It is tradition that Grey Wardens just have a few mages among their ranks, and I find it not very useful. Maybe another mage or two would be useful, we just have Jezarine, who is priceless because she is a healer, Lithawen and Margaid. Oh, and Sophia. My opinion is that we need warriors. Mages and rogues are useful in the back lines, but warriors are needed to break the enemy's lines and to protect the mages while casting. And we need more healers. Just one is not enough, if Jezarine falls or is hurt, or out of lyrium... We need more healers''

The Dalish began pacing back and front, arms crossed and looking at the ground while thinking, serious. ''We need recruits, you're true, but I am not glad with the idea of forced recruitment. I've always thought that everyone has the right to choose, but these times are difficult, so we need every helpful hand we can grab. However'' Her ice blue eyes looked again at the dwarf ''If you're thinking about recruiting some Templars, I agree with the idea, their skills are useful against the Emissary's magic, but we'll need some that are no... Chantry suckers. We need open-minded people, or else living all together would be hell. I don't care if one of them is the best skilled warrior we've ever seen, if he is a stupid racist and clasist I won't give you my approvement. We need people who can work with other no matter their origins, race, class, religion or skills''

She began pacing again. She was talking more than what was usual in her, but felt right in that moment. Nygozy asked her opinion, and she needed many words to express it.

''Another thing I must warn you about. I pressume you already know, but if I am your second now, it is my duty to repeat it. Be aware that the Chantry will try to have their fingers in the Warden order. It happened before.'' Calliara finally stopped and combed her hair with her fingers absently. ''There was one time when Duncan was looking for more recruits, and the Chantry sent some Templars to be checked. They were less than suitable'' She snorted ''I am not saying they weren't skilled, but they were Chantry lovers to the bone. They never tried the Joining because Duncan sent them back to the Chantry, and the Revered Mother was very offended, but it was clear that she wanted someone inside the Order. Be aware of that: if some Templar or Templars are suggested, they may be very well Chantry... 'spies' or something''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 pm

It was hard to hide the pleased grin that came upon Nygozy's face as Calliara went on explaining what she thought and showing the process of her logic. This is exactly what the smaller woman had wanted even though she had not expected such open workings so quickly. This was going to be much more than a charm to her but a stone sent miracle to find someone who was capable of going through the information at hand and discuss it with such accuracy and completeness.

"You have some very good points and I agree with most of what you are saying. There is always the chance of having a mole being presented to us and for that we do require being careful. Also, more warriors and Templars are indeed required. We will see what we can find tomorrow. As for your part, I have a list of books we need to retrieve from the library. Drake had left some books there at our last visit and there are others which had been requested which the librarian said he would obtain for us."

She smiled, "Also on the list are items I wish to have looked up. We will get going just after lunch. That will give enough time for me to see a couple of the new people who have joined the group."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Calliara smiled and bowed her head lightly with acknowledgment. ''I will try my best to beuseful. It is good to be trusted again. Surely you'll know, but Duncan always asked other's opinion to finally make his choices, but being aware of different points of view. In Weisshaupt I was ordered to remain silent more than once, and a couple of times Bowen and I were punished'' Her smile faded a bit ''Thank you for the opportunity of being useful again''

Looking at the door flap, she giggled. ''Do you think he can know now?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:35 pm

"He can. You two run along and have your rest. I believe we all need it." She smiled at Calliara and waved at her to get going while she lay down to go back to sleep.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 pm

[OOC: My msn doesn't work today Nyggy, I'm sorry =( ]

Calliara smiled and nodded. ''Good night then, Commander''

The Dalish went out the tent with a bright smile, still looking a bit shocked, and looked around for Drake
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Drake was standing by a tree in his usual state of a non-expressive attitude, watching as everything went by him and not saying a thing. He was waiting calmly and his eyes roved to the tent now and again. He listened carefully and when he saw Calliara leaving the tent he stood and gave her a slight smile.

"I take it all went well?" He asked calmly as he walked over to her and kissed her cheek gently.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Calliara smiled brightly at him, and wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up to him.

''Yes. I want to know what you think about it though... I still can't believe it'' The Dalish almost giggled and stood on her tiptoes, trying to kiss his chin, because that was all she could reach. ''She wants me to be her personal assistant in Grey Warden's matters, the kind of things that Sinjan or yourself can't help her with...''

Still trying to kiss him, she pushed him backwards to their tent, obviously excited with her new duty. ''I hope you won't be offended. I... I can't even explain how I feel, it's wonderful to feel useful again, even if having a Dalish as assistant could be difficult for her if we have to deal with humans... you know, nobles and that. I am an elf, and worse, a woman''

Calliara snorted, still trying to reach his lips, or even his cheek or chin. ''Damn you for being so tall, or damned me for being so short, this is unfair!''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

"Yes it is unfair." He chuckled as he turned off their lamp, "But I'll make it up to you." Drake said with a glint in his eye before doing just that.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum