Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Drinking is Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Drinking is Fun

+3
Bowen
Final Warrior
Lithawen
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drinking is Fun Empty Drinking is Fun

Post  Lithawen Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Roy was happy to be off the horse formally known as Fluffy then Nari and now is known as Mistress Pain. His rear end was sore, and not the good kind of sore, the kind that had a fun time kind of sore. But drinking would make that all better. And now that the man had successfully created fire, he was free to do as much drinking as he wanted. So with no amount of hesitation he carried the keg he bought from the inn over to the make-shift campsite, setting it down and getting comfy for his long (but very enjoyable) night. It seemed drinking was just one of those long lasting hobbies of Roy's, but it was sure to wear out soon. But for now he was happy to share the intoxicated trance with his comrades.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Drinking is Fun Empty Re: Drinking is Fun

Post  Final Warrior Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 pm

An ambulatory shadow stepped into the light and stood by the crackling fire, soaking itself in the heat. It was Griffinhart, wreathed in his cloak. He may not have been considered human by most people, but he was still flesh and bone, and that flesh and bone ached from his long travels to the Circle Tower from Anderfels.

But despite the comforting warmth of the flame, Griffinhart made it a point not to stare into the heart of the fire, keeping his eyes roaming around the makeshift camp that they had set up, noting faces and associating viable tactics to them. He wondered, briefly, if they were all Wardens; the thought dropped from his mind just as quickly as it rose into it, as he had no way of confirming such a thing; further, such a thing did not matter. Wardens were just as capable of betrayals as non-Wardens...

He didn't know what the Warden-Commander of Ferelden looked like, but he noted that there was no true central authority figure present. This complicated things slightly, but he was confident that it was nothing that time wouldn't take care of.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Bowen sat down beside Griffinhart with a happy smile on his face. Maybe it was the warm fire, maybe it was the calm sound of the group sitting down around the fire, or maybe it was the bottle he had. He offered it to Griffinhart and smiled to Roy

''How you're doing, lad?''

A little mabari puppy appeared from nowhere, barking excitedly and jumped on Bowen's lap trying to lick his face and hands, excited and waving his short tail. The Nevarran laughed and lifted the tiny pup to hug him. ''Hey you, scoundrel, so your mommy arrived as well. Glad to know''

Fenrir barked again and jumped to the ground, sniffing around and studying curiously everything that he thought it was new. So he jumped on Griffinhart, panting happily

''Take care, Griffinhart. He may lick you. And behold, Roy, because I'm afraid you're next'' Bowen snorted, amused
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Griffinhart declined the proffered bottle with a shake of his head. He didn't trust any liquid he didn't personally see to the bottling of, and he trusted alcohol even less. It dulled the senses, and that was a luxury afforded by those waiting to die. Griffinhart wasn't waiting around to die - he was waiting around to kill. Even worse, plenty of poisons could be hidden beneath the taste and the scent of alcohol. Griffinhart was not going let go of long-developed habits and paranoia so easily amongst... comrades?

Well, no. Not really. These were people that he would kill with, not necessarily for. And he certainly wasn't going to die for them, not unless someone with superior rank - such as the Warden-Commander, whoever they were - ordered him to. And then, only with good reason.

However, as he was settling in to brood over his situation some more, Griffinhart was ambushed by a mabari pup. The creature bounded about him full of life and joy, two things that Griffinhart had observed often but partaken little in. He watched the dog with neutrality, just as much as he watched anything - everything - else in the camp, with all of his senses. He knew little of the mabari breed - it was, after all, a Ferelden-based phenomenon, a creature that did not occur naturally outside the country that smelled so much like wet dog - and so he took this as an opportunity to observe a mabari young, in case such knowledge could ever be useful in the future.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:34 pm

"Ya look like ya need a drink." Roy called to the tall man. Or at least he looked tall from where Roy was sitting, it could also be the fact that he was sitting. "Beware Mistress Pain, she likes to bite." he giggled, pointing out his horse. "Or should I say Miss Hungry."

Despite the way Roy was acting, he was not in fact drunk. . . yet. He was very happy to be on the way to such a state thought. "Come sit, Mr.Grumpy man." he said with a toothy grin as he held up a mug for Griffinhart. He shrugged when the man refused the offered drinks, and instead downed it for himself.

"Oh I look forward to it." He said with a toothy grin to Bowen. He throw out his arms and smiled brightly to the Mabari pup. "Come here oh noble doggy! Come here and let me pet the hell out of ya!" he laughed.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Fenrir barked and licked thoroughly Griffinhart's chin and hands, his little tail shaking in excitement while trying to sniff the man's hair and skin.

A bit disappointed for the lack of enthusiasm, the puppy looked for another target and...

"Come here oh noble doggy! Come here and let me pet the hell out of ya!"

The mabari jumped to Roy's arms, more excited than ever and rolling on his back, begging for belly rubs. Bowen's laughter filled the aire by the lakeshore
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Roy was very happy about the happy puppy. It was hard to frown when a puppy so cute was bouncing around from person to person just wanting to get a belling rub. "Aw, does the little puppy want a belling rub." he teased in a baby voice as he attacked the exposed stomach with a hearty rub. "Yes he does. Yes he does! He just wants a belly rub."
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Jezarine had been walking about, looking for something to do now that the tents were all up and everyone was going their separate ways. She wasn't sure where Ianto had gone but hoped that he did not require her healing touch yet. It would be upsetting if he was hiding out on his own to have some lyrium as it could be dangerous being alone in that kind of state. Plus she liked him.

It seemed like she was all alone until she heard voices at the fire. The timid healer walked over, quietly assessing the people there then smiled as she walked over, "Hi. Is there room for another?"
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Bowen stood and offered Jezarine a place beside him, and sat again, next to Griffinhart

''Of course, Lady Jezarine, you are very welcomed here! Maybe you'll share a drink with us?''

The tall Nevarran pointed to the jars that he was preparing before her arrival. Fenrir was still barking excitedly and playing with Roy, incredibly happy and cheerful, and more and more excited with the voice tone the human was using with him.

"Come here oh noble doggy! Come here and let me pet the hell out of ya!"

The little puppy tried to chew Roy's shirt and then his fingers without real harm, just playing, excited to the point that Bowen had to snort and warn Roy.

''Be careful, boy, or he might water you as if you were a flower!''

He looked around, noticing Griffinhart's lack of movement or words, and smiled at him. ''Well, brother. I think it's time we go and see the Commander, it is not?''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 pm

He didn't know the newcomer, and did not reply to her inquiry in any way; it wouldn't have mattered anyhow, as Pentaghast had responded quick enough to avoid any awkwardness. The next question posited though, was enough to elicit a response.

"Is it? I do not know the Commander's schedule; I know only that I am to present myself as support from Weisshaupt." It was not a hostile response, but an honest one; Griffinhart really did not know if it was time to meet the Commander or not. It had never occurred to him to inquire into such a thing; he had never been told that the Commander would be expecting him. "I am ready whenever it is time," finished the taciturn warrior.

He had, after all, journeyed for a time uncountable, essentially on his own, to complete what others would have considered a fool's errand - without ever having questioned the order or wavering in his drive to complete it. What was a little more time, now that he was so close?
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:03 am

Roy laughed, "He won't do that. And if he does, well then I'll just have to pick him up and point it at the grumpies in our party. That will show them." the man chuckled and took a swig of his drink.

"Oh so stoic one," He teased to Griffinhart. "If we are to be battling together perhaps you would care to share with the class, tell just about yourself a bit? Or not. You could just drink yourself silly with us too, that's always a great bonding method."

Roy continued to pet Fenrir, though much calmer now, as he studied the man with some amusement, looking for any sign of emotional betrayal whether through the twitch at the edge of his lips, or a sparkle in his eye. Roy refused to believe someone could be as cold on the inside as this man acted on the outside. And it was his new hobby to figure everyone in this camp out. Starting with the Warden from Weisshaupt and then possibly the angry elf (though he wasn't sure yet if he was afraid of her or just not interested).
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 pm

"Tell just about yourself a bit?" prompted the boisterous, red-headed man.

Trust is a weakness.

There was a question Griffinhart had no need to answer in detail. In fact, not only did he have no need to, but he was incapable of answering in detail. What kind of details did the man want? What point was there to his question? Griffinhart did not keep a log of his life - that was a waste of time. But he was still asked a question, and he felt that he did need to answer in someway, if only to avoid awkwardness and distrust.

And so he answered, his voice as cold as a winter night, from within his all-enshrouding helmet. "I am Raphael Griffinhart. Of Weisshaupt Fortress. Reinforcement for the Grey Wardens of Ferelden." That answer should be satisfactory, thought Griffinhart. Name. Origin. Purpose.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:02 pm

''Of course, Lady Jezarine, you are very welcomed here! Maybe you'll share a drink with us?''

"Oh! Of course I will and thank you much, Bowen." Jez took a mug and drank slowly, foam making it's way onto her upper lip giving her a bubbly white mustache.

Her eyes danced from man to man as they spoke and she blniked at this Raphael Griffinheart. He was so ... so ... cold. Kai was cold but this man was a freezing tempest waiting to destroy. She watched him with some trepidation, knowing he could react swiftly and negatively in any given moment. She'd seen some a bit like that in Weisshapt but never truly spent much time besides healing them.

Then she noticed him a bit better, "You are from Weisshapt? That is where I hail from as well, as a healer but not a Warden. I don't know if I saw you there but ... had I ever healed you? There is something to remember but I don't know what."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Garoll decided to join the drinking fun of the camp fire, and sat down on a stool made of a tree stump before cracking open the stopper on a keg of brandy. He watched the others quietly as they talked. As he watched, he appraised each of them. Bowen was an alright sort. He reminded Garoll of himself in some ways. Lithawen was a bitter elf mage, who was about as likely to blast you to pieces as look at you. Jezarine was a kindly healer he had spoken to on occasion. Royce was... Royce. No more needed to be said on him. Griffinhart was probably the kind of person who would get everyone killed with all of his brooding.

He chugged back his brandy and belched loudly. "Hee... that's a good brew." at the stares given him he replied "What!? It's a compliment!"
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 am

Griffinhart's roving eyes did not stray over the elven woman that spoke, though he studied her with his peripheral vision. She did seem somewhat familiar, strangely enough - it was rare for him to remember the details of anyone that he hadn't interacted with for months. Still on guard, he replied to her question. "Darkspawn had burrowed up on one of the higher steppes. In the middle of a village two days' walk, one running, from Weisshaupt Fortress." Even as he dropped into memory, his voice was as set as a rock, as cold as a buried corpse - giving others the feeling that he must've been one at one point to sound so dead. "I was on a patrol even closer. One other Warden - direct superior - and two Initiates. We arrived in the middle of the killing." Griffinhart turned his head and stared directly into the heart of the flame now, as if the flickering light helped his memories somehow.

"It was not a small incursion. We four were hardly enough. The first day, we sent one of the initiates to go for reinforcements. The second day, we fought. The third day, the other initiate died of the taint. The fourth day, reinforcements came - for the darkspawn. The fifth day, the last villager died. The sixth day, my commander lost his second arm. The seventh day, a patrol from Weisshaupt came through the remains of the village and found me, standing, unconscious, in front of the cave we had sheltered in. There were five dead darkspawn at the mouth."

Griffinhart looked at to the woman who had prompted him along this storyteller's path. In the same voice as always, he concluded the tale. "Day nine. You removed five arrows from my left arm, a spearhead from my right abdomen, set my broken right leg, and properly cauterized my commander's arms, preventing an infection from spreading. Day ten, the first initiate's - the one we had sent out for reinforcements - body was recovered. Day twelve, I remained conscious for more than five minutes. Day thirteen, our patrol was debriefed. Day fourteen, I left the infirmary, contradicting your clear and direct order for me to remain."

At no point did his tone change or the tempo of his voice pick up - every word he had spoken came out in what any Weisshaupt Warden would've called his "natural" tone, as if they were implying he had any other. The seasoned warrior turned from the camp and stared into the darkness that loomed at the edge of the assembled group, as unknowable as ever.

And, into the darkness, he said, "they should not have died."
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Bowen was listening carefully to the others, studying every word and the aim behind them. Maybe at first the Nevarran looked like a carefree guy, but he was just the opposite. When Garoll arrived he handed him a mug of ale with a big smile, grinning to Jezarine, laughing with Roy's games with the puppy, and watching Griffinhart in every moment. He just was everywhere at every time, trying to keep them all comfortable, like a good host. It was a Nevarran thing, or maybe it was just his usual behaviour. In spite of his height, musculature, or attitude, Bowen was a kind man, and liked to see everyone safe and well around him. It was his nature.

When Griffinhart finished his tale, the Nevarran softly placed his hand on the other warrior's shoulder, and pressed a little. He said nothing, but nothing had to be said. It was just a gesture to show understanding but no mercy, a soldier telling another soldier he understood what he passed through. Bowen wasn't even sure if Griffinhart would understand, but he did it anyway. He didn't say I am sorry or What a pity, man. He pressed his shoulder, then patted it friendly and looked at the others.

''Is anyone hungry? Maybe we should think about what to prepare for dinner while Nygozy is busy with the big guy. I am truly offended that now I am not the tallest here!'' He smirked, looking totally the opposite to an offended guy
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Lithawen's whole body was still tense, the tower in sight did that to her, though of course she was also tense for a lot of things in a typical day (the idiocy of some of the party members was one such thing,). Without a word to the others (as they hardly deserved to hear much from her, nore have they warranted her opinion on anything currently discussed,) the mage sat down and got herself a mug of the welcoming honey-colored liquid.

Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 pm

''Well, ladies and gentlemen... I think I'm going to rest for a while until is my turn on watch'' Bowen stood up slowly, clearly sore and tired, but his smile as bright as ever. ''Don't drink everything yet, save some for tomorrow. Good night''

Looking down at Griffinhart, the Nevarran noticed how tired the other warrior was, even if he never said anything about it. He just knew it, recognized the signs as his own. ''Hey, Raphael. I think you should rest too, dude. We've been traveling for so long, and I don't mean today's journey. Weisshaupt's quite far from here. Take it as an order if you want, but eat something and sleep. Tomorrow we will talk with the Commander. Until then... well, I'll keep an eye on you''''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Griffinhart did not speak for a beat, the words slow to register in his mind. The concepts of "food" and "sleep" massaged themselves back into his mind, accompanied with the familiar feelings of hunger and an aching, sore body. The swordsman turned to look at Pentaghast and nodded, acknowledging both the command and the physical needs that came with it. He had some food still left over from the last time he had gone out of his way to hunt for something to eat. All that was left was to find a spot to lie down and lose consciousness for a short moment. He walked off the edge of the flickering light and into the darkness, disappearing without another word.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 am

Robert was sitting just twenty feet away from the group of people that had gathered around the campfire. He didn't know anyone yet and was acting a bit timid. He only recognized Garoll in the group and that was only because he had met him hours before. He was comfortable just hiding over here, in the shadows, but what was he to gain from that? He is now part of this group and he has to get to know them.

He gathered up his courage, as if speaking with this group of strangers was worse than fighting darkspawn, and walked over to the fire. He saw one of them getting up as he neared, but he didn't seem to notice him. "Uh, greetings everyone..," Robert spoke, trying to hide the uneasiness in his voice."I believe only Ser Garoll is the only one here who knows who I am...I'm Robert," he exhaled,"Robert Schwarzer. I...came to join the Wardens."

Robert couldn't help but feel a bit nervous at the moment. By his account, he probably has the least amount combat experience of the group. He doesn't believe they'll react poorly, or think he is joking, but such thoughts make him uneased.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 am

Bowen smiled as he saw Griffinhart stepping away, and kept his eyes on him until he couldn't see him. At least the dude was going to get some sleep. Maker knew how tiring the journey from Weisshaupt was... Certainly he knew.

"Uh, greetings everyone..,I believe only Ser Garoll is the only one here who knows who I am...I'm Robert, Robert Schwarzer. I...came to join the Wardens."

He turned to see the young lad that was standing nervously near the firepit. That was a young boy, but something told the veteran Nevarran that boy had seen already death and desperation, enough for his short age. Smiling, he motioned to him to come closer.

''Well met, Robert. My name is Bowen Pentaghast, Ferelden Grey Warden although for my terrible accent you'll probably know I'm Nevarran. Please, take a seat with us, drink and eat some, and rest. Calliara told me about you. As she is... busy at the moment, from this moment I take care of you. Please feed yourself and sleep, in the morning I'll introduce you to Nygozy. Now the Commander is busy too with the legged mountain''

Bowen pointed with his thumb to the large Qunari speaking with the dwarf and smiled. ''But for now, I'm going to sleep before I pass out. I've been traveling for ten months and I hadn't had a proper sleep in weeks. And that party we had yesterday didn't help... Good night everyone''

The Nevarran bowed his head, and tiredly but still smiling went to where he had placed his tent. He wondered where Caterina was, he missed her. Shrugging, he began to take off his massive armor, grunting with the effort
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:46 am

Jezarine put a hand over her mouth, dipped her head a bit and chuckled as the Dwarven warrior burped then said it was a compliment to the drink. Her eyes crinkled and she looked over to the short man with plain amusement.

Then Griffinhart started to speak. Her head turned and she quickly sobered up into a non humorous mode, listening to the man's story with awe. Yes, now she remembered it. That voice and tone, the enlivened dead sound to the mannerisms and speaking pattern was eerie. This story had been told to her before and she could recount that it had been told to her with the same, unswaying deadliness as it was today. The last part she remembered for, as he said, she had been the one to mend his wounds. The man had been badly damaged and she had feared for his life if not his heart for the dark dread was so thick around him. Was that a natural darkness or was it something which had grown from that experience? It was hard to tell.

"I remember now." She said quietly, "When you treat so many it is hard to keep it all at the forefront of your mind. Thank you for recounting it for me."

Saying anything more about the situation would seem like platitudes, and these were not things in which this man would accept, so she restrained from giving any. Even though she wrung her hands it was not due to the story but for the cold feel of his persona. It made her want to heal but she could not heal anything within this man so she tried to stay still, keeping her feeling of a need to do from taking over.

Fortunately Bowen had a sense of humour which once again caught Jezarine's attention. She turned her head to view the Tamassran speaking with the commanding woman and stared for a moment. 'Oh no.' She thought, concerned about what that could mean. Qunari were not a regularity in these lands so what was it with this one. She gathered information from taking note of the man's clothes, form and movements, set them in her mind and worked on remembering what it was about this type of Qunari that she'd read about before.

As she was contemplating Bowen spoke of going to bed and was able to get Griffinhart to go for some rest as well. Jez did not notice much at that point, caught up in pulling up information in her mind like one would a book from a shelf but then Robert came forward, spoke and received a response from Bowen.

She turned her dark eyes to this new person and smiled at him generously. He seemed to be only some years younger than herself but she could tell he had seen much more battle than she, considering yesterday was the first time she'd ever been directly in one. Most of the time she had been upon the sidelines healing the wounded, not inside it as a battle medic.

"Hi Robert!" She smiled at him with bright, chocolate eyes which showed interest in another companion for the journey, "I'm Jezarine Nyala. Were you joining the Grey Wardens or joining the party?" She wasn't sure if he knew the difference.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

''Well met, Robert. My name is Bowen Pentaghast, Ferelden Grey Warden although for my terrible accent you'll probably know I'm Nevarran. Please, take a seat with us, drink and eat some, and rest. Calliara told me about you. As she is... busy at the moment, from this moment I take care of you. Please feed yourself and sleep, in the morning I'll introduce you to Nygozy. Now the Commander is busy too with the legged mountain''

"Yeah, I saw him earlier. Nice to meet you, Bowen." Bowen's warm welcome seemed to help put him at ease. Enough for him to sit down amongst them. He took a seat in an open spot and looked around the group.

"Hi Robert! I'm Jezarine Nyala. Were you joining the Grey Wardens or joining the party?"

This Jezarine looked like she was full of energy. At least, that's the impression he got from her introduction. And as for her question, he...was a bit confused. He thinks he knows what she means, but at the same time he feels he's wrong in his assumption. "Well, after Nygozy helped save Denerim, I've been wanting to become a Grey Warden. I've actually been following any clue I had on her whereabouts since after the Battle of Denerim. But...I get the feeling that isn't exactly what you asked me. Am I right?"

She didn't really seem like a fighter to him. He would be a bit surprised to find someone in the group that has less fighting experience than himself. That lead to him questioning how many in this group are potential wardens and how many are just here because they choose to be. "Um, how many people in the group are here to become Grey Wardens?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Jezarine's smile played on her lips as she looked at the young man and wondered what his expression meant. Sometimes she could tell but much of the time she could not with most people but she listened well even if she was good at chattering.

"Well, after Nygozy helped save Denerim, I've been wanting to become a Grey Warden. I've actually been following any clue I had on her whereabouts since after the Battle of Denerim. But...I get the feeling that isn't exactly what you asked me. Am I right?"

"It looks like you got lucky to find her after such a search." She rubbed the back of her head, "Oh? No I did want to know if you wanted to be a Grey Warden. I'll be the one to set the rituals up for you to become one. That's a reason I've been sent."

"Um, how many people in the group are here to become Grey Wardens?"

She took a few moments to consider this then shook her head, "I really don't know how many are here to become Grey Wardens. There are quite a few who already are but it is a reason we are out here in the first place. Nygozy has to find some by order of the king." Her ears twitched and she looked about, "How did you find the group anyway? I like hearing people's stories."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

"It's nice to see that I was actually right about that question. I...didn't really know that there was some sort of ritual to it. I've never seen any Wardens before Nygozy, so I don't really know much about them." Robert tried his best to hide his concerned face, but he couldn't help but get a bad feeling about this ritual he'd have to go through. It couldn't be all that dangerous....could it?

"I really don't know how many are here to become Grey Wardens. There are quite a few who already are but it is a reason we are out here in the first place. Nygozy has to find some by order of the king. How did you find the group anyway? I like hearing people's stories."

This...seemed very fortunate for him. At the very least, he, hopefully, won't have to undertake the ritual alone, provided they found a potential recruit at the tower. This might have been the best time for him to finally catch up. "Well, you know how I said I have been searching for Nygozy? It turns out I was a day or two behind the group for a while now. Considering how large the group seems to be, I guess it slowed down enough for me to eventually catch up with part of it. I ran into Garoll's group before they had left to take up the rear."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum