Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
To The Tower I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

To The Tower

+3
Dragonis
Calliara
Nygozy
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To The Tower Empty To The Tower

Post  Nygozy Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Nygozy stood at the doors, eyeing them suspiciously and with a bit of trepidation. There would be a good possibility of trouble. She expected to be watched carefully by Templars and mages. That was not her problem though. Her problem was to make sure there was no trouble and if there was to deal with it.

The door opened and a young Templar looked at her with astonishment. He looked like he would fall over with shock at the group in front of him but he did try to look imposing for those he could see were mages.

"I am here to speak with Irving." She said simply then walked past the young man, "You can tell him Nygozy is here."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

To The Tower Empty Re: To The Tower

Post  Calliara Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Right behind the dwarf, Calliara stared blankly to the Templar when he opened the door. Without a blink, just like a wolf, her cold ice-blue eyes studied the man and then the place when she followed the Warden Commander.

She said nothing. She wasn't suppossed to. She was just there to watch over Nygozy, to see, study, and act if needed.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Towering above the two women was the newest addition to the group, the enigmatic Tamassran, a Qunari teacher who's motives for coming to Fereldan were currently only known to Nygozy during their talk on the beach by the lake prior to taking the ferry to the tower. He stood tall in his plain, unassuming robes, white hair worn long and hooked around his small horns. He crossed his arms over his massive chest as he looked about the mage tower. His golden eyes reflected a sense of disgust at the lax security of the Templars over the mages. He didn't comment though, wary of the mages that travelled with the group but he still could not hide his utter contempt for them.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm

I'll sing you one-oh... hark how the winds do blow! What is your one-oh...?

It was hard to know whether the misty-eyed girl knew where she was, let alone if she was paying attention. To an outside observer... say, the nervously steaming mound of Templar posing as a doorman... she could just have stumbled onto the ferry by mistake: a curious third wheel, letting her fingers skip across the intricate carvings woven around the doorframe. Sophia didn't even spare the exchange at the doorway a second glance.

From one to now... nothing much has changed, has it?

The roaming fingers paused, hovering over a tiny chip in the stonework. Removed with surgical precision, as if by a knife... but a knife that could cut stone with such finesse? Dwell on it, Sophia. Dwell on the details, not the location. Not the tower...

Too late.

Too quick to notice, the perpetual smile flickered. Back here again, this time in the company of the woman she had chosen to follow. One story flowing into another, inseparable, but all stemming from the same source. At least she and that Qunari had one thing in common... neither of them had any love for the Circle.

For every day, an opportunity. Every step another note in the song.

She followed Nygozy inside. What more could she do? Tonight the song was simple. Accompany the Mistress, protect her against any trouble, and most importantly of all... the cloudy eyes flicked over to settled on the Qunari. The conversation between the priest and the dwarf by the lakeside had not escaped Sophia's notice. Just what did he want, the Qunari with such hatred in his eyes? Sophia sighed. Honestly. She felt herself obliged to keep Nygozy away from such... influences, but still... the Warden-Commander was no longer a child. She should know better then to talk to strangers.

Then again... The smile widened. ... if that were the case, she would never have spoken to me, would she?

How true. Falling into step besides Calliara, the willowy mage let her head droop, folding her hands before her in the demure stance of a novice. She had no other choice. The atmosphere of the tower bore down on her, whispering admonitions in her ears. She strove to ignore them For now, silence was the key. Silence, not memories.
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm

"Uhmmm ... ma'am? The First Enchanter does not see just anyone." The young man looked to the older Templars waiting inside watching the door, "You cannot ..."

"Leave it be, Aran. The Hero is not about to let anyone get in her way." An older man with an air of distinction walked into the entry hall and stood in the group's way.

Nygozy smirked as the young man named Aran moved back, astonished, "Hello Greagoir. It has not been as long as you wished has it?"

"It is Knight-Commander but you never care for that, do you Hero?" Greagoir stared down at the little lady, "And whom has been brought with you to visit today?"

"You know me well enough, Knight-Commander. I shall be civil. For once." She grinned at the large man at which he shook his head but there was a slight smile on his face, "These are some of my newest initiates and they do have voices of their own.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm

"These are some of my newest initiates and they do have voices of their own''

Calliara studied the tall human with her cold stare, but suddenly her coldness slightly changed to a warmer attitude, finding that she liked the human and that Nygozy liked him as well, and bowed her head a little, always looking at him right in the eye, but said nothing.

She didn't like being called an initiate when she was not, but as always, the Dalish never complained and waited.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 am

Nygozy could feel Calliara's coldness and looked at the other woman for a moment, her mind suddenly working around some things, "Except for Calliara, I should have said." She turned her attention back to Greagoir, "She is a full Warden, sorry Calliara. Let's just go see the First Enchanter, shall we? I believe that we should do our best to keep this stay to a minimal time frame."

Greagoir nodded and led them through the hallway, "For those who do not know, this is the apprentice dorms where those who have not gone through their full training stay. Their rooms are to the side here." He pointed out calmly.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 pm

So they were to meet the leader of these creatures. The Tamassran looked more and more bitter with each step. He looked towards Knight-Commander Greagoir and growled. "Why are these Saarebas not leashed and attended to by an Arvaarad? Your security here is negligible at best." He then scoffed. "And you let a Saarebas watch over them?" He was clearly enjoying deconstructing the flaws in the Circle's running of the mages. To him, this place was ripe for being taken over by abominations with the Templars' haphazard security.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

The Apprentice Dorms.

Oh, she shouldn't... Really, she shouldn't. Not while she was with the Mistress and her friends, but... she couldn't help herself. Just a minute? One minute? Okay. But we'll have to be careful, won't we?
It wasn't so much a matter of sneaking away as it was of... detaching herself, a simple step back around the doorframe as everyone else moved forward. So far no-one had paid her any significant attention, not even her companions: their perceptions, physical and emotion, swarmed around the Mistress so absolutely that Sophia could almost see them shimmering in the gloomy air. And the Qunari was actually being helpful in his own abrasive way... though, if he hadn't been able to mock the gaping flaws in the Circle's containment, Sophia would have been insulted. She could only hope that he remained focused on that: talking to the Mistress while she was away would be an unforgivable breach of the rules of engagement. At least, as she saw them.

But that wasn't the task at hand, was it...?

The dorms were relatively quiet. Perhaps the apprentices were sleeping, or... no. Soft whispers drifted past, tickling her nose. Discussing... the Mistress? Of course. Soft pride tinged Sophia's everlasting smile. No matter where or when, Apprentices never lost their talent for gossip. More then ever, she wanted to slip into those sleepy shadows, catch up on the latest rumours, gossip about lessons and teachers alike, swap stories about what lurked deep in the Tower's shadows-

- memories.

Sophia caught herself. The others weren't that far away yet. They might even have seen her move without her knowing it. Wait, until you know. If they call you out, if they see you, then keep moving. Otherwise... the sleepy eyes sharpened. Why not indulge in a little exploration?
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

"Except for Calliara, I should have said. She is a full Warden, sorry Calliara. Let's just go see the First Enchanter, shall we? I believe that we should do our best to keep this stay to a minimal time frame."

The Dalish just bowed her head again to Greagoir and followed them, keeping a bit of distace so she could have space to defend Nygozy if needed. She was looking at the large Qunari too, still amazed with him but trying to not show her fascination. And then she saw the other mage/bard/she didn't know what-girl stopping by the apprentice's dorms.

Curious, Calliara looked at her and stopped as well, watching with the corner of her eye Nygozy, Greagoir and the Qunari keep going, and finally, when they were about to turn a corner, she quietly called Sophia.

''Please keep going. We are guests here''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

"Why are these Saarebas not leashed and attended to by an Arvaarad? Your security here is negligible at best." He then scoffed. "And you let a Saarebas watch over them?"

Well the calm was short lived, that was for sure. It was interesting to see the grin on the Templar master's face until the reference towards security came up at which point Greagoir's demeanor changed to one of a hard exterior. It was difficult to know whether the Qunari knew of the situation not too long before in which the Tower had been taken over by abominations but if he did he likely would have mentioned it. Either way the discussion could be interesting.

"You have not seen the defenses as they are hidden but be well aware that they are capable of removing disturbances."

Apparently the smaller man was not going to go on about these "hidden" defenses but Nygozy knew he was only distracting the Tamassran so that he did not have to go into details and to shut the man up.

Just then they turned another corner and were in front of the door they wished to go through and Nygozy looked back towards where the other two had gone. She glanced to the shadows to see her silent guard give her a nod then indicate with his chin that the other two were still behind them. It was interesting how well Kai hid making her wonder if the others realized he had come with them.

"Thank you, Greagoir. We will convene with Irving. I am sure that you have other duties in which to administer." She smiled at him as the man turned.

"Call when you are ready to leave." Greagoir stated as he left.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 am

The Tamassran's arms folded over his barrel chest again, scowling at Greagoir. "You have not seen the defenses as they are hidden but be well aware that they are capable of removing disturbances." said the Templar Commander, the Qunari just laughed. "A hastily constructed answer because you know that I am right, Templar. You are too soft on these Saarebas." He chided.

He had noticed the short human woman with the dark hair was trying to wander off, but was quickly reeled in by the even shorter Elf woman. The Qunari followed until they reached the First Enchanter's chamber. "So this is the Saarebas leader. I was thinking he was more... short and slumped over than he truly is. Why is he not broken?" He asked, his lips twisting into a scowl.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm

((Sophie = tall, Draggy. ... though I suppose compared to Tamassran she'd be kinda titchy. ^^Wink)

Discovered. Oh well. Calliara was right, of course. They were guests here, and as such had to show every courtesy... which included no wandering off. Bowing her head as if chastened, Sophia drifted away from the door, matching her pace with the Dalish. Out of all her companions, why had she been the one to notice...?

"Forgive me." Sophia whispered, taking full advantage of Calliara's sharp hearing. "Memories can be hard to shake." Her smile twitched. "If you had left me any longer, I might have drifted inside and tried to find my old bunk... I probably would have given the poor apprentices quite a shock. But I couldn't help but wonder...
Even when i was learning here, I would wonder what my peers wished to do with their power. What they dreamed, what they hoped. Would those dreams change over the years? Are the mages of today more or less bound in what they are allowed to think and feel? Perhaps it is just the tower whispering to me, but still..." Sophia's elbow brushed against her companions: an innocent, questioning intimacy.
"... what do you think? You have the power to change the world. What do you dream of?"
The sentence was no sooner out of her mouth then Sophia realised her mistake. Her smile shrank, hiding behind a curtain of blushing hair.
"... Abelas. I am sorry. We barely know each other, and this is no place to talk of dreams. Perhaps this is a conversation for another time..."

While she talked, the willowy mage couldn't help but notice the departure of Greagoir. How odd. The Mistress's presence obviously produced a much greater effect then she had previously anticipated, that or the paranoia of the Templars had eased somewhat since Sophia had last encountered them: if she were Greagoir, she would have had at least two Templars waiting in the shadows at all times, just in case. Or were these 'hidden defenses' actually up to scratch? Watching, watching, always watching, the Templars and their games. It was always safest to assume the worst, when it came to the jailors of dreams.
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

''Forgive me. Memories can be hard to shake. If you had left me any longer, I might have drifted inside and tried to find my old bunk... I probably would have given the poor apprentices quite a shock. But I couldn't help but wonder...

Even when i was learning here, I would wonder what my peers wished to do with their power. What they dreamed, what they hoped. Would those dreams change over the years? Are the mages of today more or less bound in what they are allowed to think and feel? Perhaps it is just the tower whispering to me, but still..."

Calliara listened politely to the mage's words, looking at Nygozy and the qunari's enormous back while walking, but nodding from time to time to show Sophia she was listening. Although she still didn't know what to think about ther, the Dalish found her chatting soothing somehow. Like Ashalle.

What now, White Wolf? Melancholy?

An elbow brushing against hers.

"... what do you think? You have the power to change the world. What do you dream of?... Abelas. I am sorry. We barely know each other, and this is no place to talk of dreams. Perhaps this is a conversation for another time..."

Calliara turned her head to look at Sophia right in the eye with her own iced blue eyes, not blinking, staring just like a wolf with her usual calm, stoic and serious face. After a moment, her lips twitched with an amused smirk.

''I think apprentices and students feel the same and think the same every time, everywhere, no matter what they are studying or learning. The wonders of knowledge, the amazing secret revealed with every new lesson, deception, illusion, curiosity... When I became a huntress and entered the hunter ranks of my people and put in charge of some younglings, I found myself amazed: they felt the same I did so many years ago. They felt the same fear of failing, the illusion of learning, the curiosity of the misteries and wonders that they could learn from the wise people. The hawk that falls of its nest while peeking the world outside, the kitten that climbs a tree, the student that sets on fire an aravel trying to figure out how to make a firepit'' Calliara laughed softly, talking with her usual calm tone, but not whispering so Nygozy and the Tamassran could hear as well if they wanted. She had nothing to hide after all.

''And what do I dream of? I dream with something that is denied to me. I dream of living a long, happy life with lots of children and die old and wise with my love'' The Dalish shrugged with a sad but resigned smile and continued walking
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Lithawen stood at the doors, not wishing to venture into the tower too far. She didn't want to the Templars to have any reason to trap her here. And she knew they could care less that she was a warden, and they would only care she was a mage. And Mages should be caged and controlled. The Keeper had encountered Templars in the past, and they wanted her either dead or in the tower.

With a sigh she moved in from the nippy lake air. She was, as usual, cold. It seemed that no matter where she went in this damned country she would always be chilled to the bones. Shivering though was not only caused by the temperature, but from the gazes of the helmed Templars. The Dalish could feel the eyes, cold, hard and hidden under the coat of metal.

Lithawen stood, glaring at the Templar who were shifting and taking turns to guard the doors, keeping the mages in. She did not try and speak to them, as they did not try to speak to her. She knew they were all to pompous to remember one strange little elf girl who escaped ten years ago, or they were to young to have been present. Either way she was thankful that there was no reason for her to show her magic, and they would have no reason to believe she was so inclined to the awareness of the fade.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:29 am

Kestrel stood at attention outside the Library, it was his post, as it was every day of his life since he came here to the tower a few months ago. His muscles were sore from staying in one place all day, and the long nights of training. The man was bored, and there weren't any young magelings to scowl at and scare, and would just love to do anything other than stand at attention all day, hoping that one mage would trip up, just for a bit of fun.

Unlike the other Templar, Kestrel wasn't interested in fun and games time after his shift. The others would sit around, play cards, train with one another, and do all the things that the half-elf wouldn't even consider now with the death of his elder brother.

Kestrel was in the midst of dozing off when one of the others came up to him. "Did ya hear? The Wardens are here. And the Hero of Ferelden is going to talk to Irving." This caused him to roll his eyes. "Interesting." was all he had to say. The Wardens pissed him off; allowing their ranks to be infested with mages and elves alike.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"A hastily constructed answer because you know that I am right, Templar. You are too soft on these Saarebas."

Greagoir stopped cold and turned to glare at the much taller man then growled as he walked off, "You are nothing but ignorant."

"So this is the Saarebas leader. I was thinking he was more... short and slumped over than he truly is. Why is he not broken?"

Nygozy rolled her eyes. Diplomacy certainly was not the Tamassran's strongest points but then again there was no reason to believe it would be, "Irving." She said happily as she walked over to the old man and clasped his arm at the elbow so he could do the same, "Well now you don't look a day over ..."

"Give it up, youngling. You know full well I'm much older than that." He looked to the Quinari with no hidden dismay, "I see you bring guests. This one is more unnerving than the Sten and much more vocal."

Nygozy shrugged, "This is a Tamassran, a teacher per se. He has come to bring us knowledge of how to be like the Qun for when they finally arrive to take us over. And these are ..." She noticed that Sophia and Calliara were not there but Lithawen stood at the door, "Lithawen, but my other two companions seem to have gotten lost."

"Ah and the one in shadows?"

"My bodyguard, Kai."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Lithawen's arms linked across her chest and she glared, "We know each other, Nygozy, there is no reason for introductions. I caused a fair bit of trouble inside these walls when they caged me, I doubt my impression has faded." She tilted her head down and frowned. Hiding no amount of her displeasure.

If it weren't for the fact that the idiot men were outside she wouldn't have even opted to come in. The stupid red-head was getting drunk, and he had given her fair warning that her ass was very likely to attract his hand when intoxicated.

Now there was something she wanted to do. Go get drunk. That was a million times better than being in the stifling atmosphere of 'scholars'. Lithawen never thought these men and woman, who spent their life over a book, as wise. The wise were those who lead their followers and protected their loved ones, those who learned from the world instead of from ancient tombs speaking of mathematics and other unnecessary things.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Sophia's smile blossomed. She couldn't help it.
"... nothing changes a song, except for the ones who sing it..." She laughed along with her newfound friend, slipping her arm securely through that of the elf. There. Two people who so obviously thought alike shouldn't be parted under any circumstances.
"But each of those apprentices would have had their own ways of seeing the world, their own reasons for coming to you to learn. You can look back on them with the wisdom of age, but you were once the same. Back then, I doubt everything was so simple. You would have had your doubts and your hopes, little goals and loves that changed day by day. Maybe I can't talk, having not had your childhood... but those little things are the most important when it comes to considering what a person dreams about. What you just told me... younglings learning the same lessons as you did... makes up a greater tapestry: and I won't disagree that it is beautiful." Sophia glanced to the side, making sure that she hadn't lost the elf somewhere in the gentle twists of her monologue.
"But the weave for each tapestry is different. Like magic. Each spell is theoretically the same, but in fact is unique to each mage able to cast them. Little differences." She shrugged, her sudden giggle pealing off the stones. "But no less wonderful.
"Curiosities about the mysteries of the wise... but what were you curious about? What were they? What did they, through their own stories, want to learn, want to be?"

But Calliara's response to her earlier question shocked her into silence. It took the willowy mage twelve paces to get her breath back, and another three to wrap her brain around a response.
"... why would love be denied to you? Is it because of your status as a Warden? Are you afraid of passing your taint onto your children?" Sophia shook her head. "I'm sorry... I am not a Warden, so I cannot understand, but to give that dream up as impossible... it seems foolish to me."

They were drawing close to the sanctum of the High Enchanter. Sophia found herself dragging her feet, not wanting her little forum to end. She could hear the babble of voices from inside: small talk, introductions... and in the case of the Qunari, insults. Ah, Nygozy had noticed their disappearance after all. No matter. And who was this? Another elf...? Yes, but as different to Calliara as it was possible to be. This elf seared with barely contained rage, practially spitting her contempt at the Tower around her. Sophia's eyes widened, sharpening. The tower was no longer important. Though she kept her head bowed as a good follower should, waiting on Nygozy's instructions, the feelings of the two elves held her suspended between rage and melancholy, their stories aching to be told.

One way or another, she would make it a point to have them told to her.

Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 pm

"... why would love be denied to you? Is it because of your status as a Warden? Are you afraid of passing your taint onto your children?" Sophia shook her head. "I'm sorry... I am not a Warden, so I cannot understand, but to give that dream up as impossible... it seems foolish to me."

''I had love. He died in Ostagar'' Calliara said softly, with her calm voice. ''And now... I love again. For that I am grateful to the Creators, for having him... And for the children thing... well... let's just say it's more likely impossible for a Grey Warden to conceive. It is a known matter among us''

The Dalish shrugged, not showing any emotion or sadness on her stoic expression. Once they both arrived where Nygozy, Irving, Lithawen and the Tamassran stood, she bowed her head a little to the Warden Commander and the First Enchanter.

''My apologizes. Our talk distracted us and I have no shame admitting that these walls make me confused'' The Dalish said absolutely serious, even if it was absurd that a ranger could get lost ever. She just didn't wanted to say that Sophia was trying to sneak a peek to a private chamber. ''First Enchanter Irving, I supposse. It is an honor. Duncan told me many good things about you, and so a Warden mage that served with us did as well. I am veteran sargeant Calliara Mahariel''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Lithawen's arms were crossed tightly across her chest, every muscle and fiber in her body cried for her to get running before the Templars caught and caged her within the stone cold cage. The elf knew that she would have to escape, and if such plans proved to be unsuccessful, there would be no hope in her shriveled heart and it would dry up fully and fly away as dust in the wind. Such a future (although an unlawful imprisonment now that she was a warden) was the nightmare that she never wanted to live again.

"I shall. . . be waiting in camp." she said lowly to the leader. The Arcane Warrior turned on the balls of her feet and high tailed it out of the tower, scowling at all whom she passed along the way.

It was a night and day difference once the renegade mage stepped out of the large and heavy wooden doors. They loomed in the distance, whispering sweet nightmares even as Lithawen rode the small row boat back to the shore lines, and towards the camp.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 pm

"We know each other, Nygozy, there is no reason for introductions. I caused a fair bit of trouble inside these walls when they caged me, I doubt my impression has faded."

Nygozy's eyes moved slyly as there was a tiny movement at the left edge of her lips and she turned her head to see Lithawen. She waited, watching the larger woman with calm eyes, knowing that she did not like this place and did not care that she did not. Nygozy had not requested her to come on this little trip so she felt no compulsion to be sensitive to her feelings. All she did was wait, letting Lithawen's own feelings get the best of her.

"I shall. . . be waiting in camp."

As she left, Nygozy turned back to the man in front of them.

"It seems that you have not changed much in your choice of assistants." Irving pointed out, "That one is almost a duplicate of the young lady who continually growled if you tried to do anything nice for others. Now, what can I help you with exactly?"

Nygozy noted that the man did not say anything about her bodyguard but figured he was trying not to say much, "I have come for initiates and to peruse the library. Actually, I'd like to send my teams to do that."

"I will take you through to where you need to go and point out possibilities." Irving took out some papers and handed them to Nygozy before turning to go, "I figured you would be back at some time."

The small woman took the notes, scanned the top page with names on it then noticed the other two coming in, "Ah. Sophia and Calliara are back. You two have good timing. Please, come with us." The First Enchanter was already walking and Nygozy followed. The first place they were going was to the library and Nygozy was already smiling at the changes in the place.

"Well, this is fair timing Nygozy. Kestrel and Ranyin, please greet our guests. This is the Hero of Fereldan and her entourage."

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Kestrel stood straight when he heard the voices down the hallway, and his friend stood to attention at the other side of the door to the library. It was The First Enchanter and a small group of followers, a mage among them though not one he recognized (at least right away), a dwarf, and an elf. A motley crew indeed. Though Kestrel was not outwardly showing it, he was disgusted by the elven lass. Even if she had tried to cover her ears she would still be obvious, the thin but muscular build and a fair face would give her away in a second.

He bowed his head slightly to Irving, though he owed him only the respect of an elder, other wise he was just another troublesome mage, and ultimately the Templars did not have to follow his orders. Only the Knight Commander had the authority to give the Chantry Knights binding orders, but Gregoir did try to teach his Templars to at least be courteous and respond to simple requests at least.

So Kestrel nodded his head grudgingly, that was all the greeting he felt was necessary, though Ranyin was not so reserved. The other Templar was removing his helmet to give a proper greeting to the Dwarven woman, he held it tightly under his arm and smiled. "It is an honor, Nygozy." he said happily, with a bow.

Kestrel sighed inside his helm, having to show a bit more effort now that his eager companion jumped on that quickly. "Irving. Ladies." He left it at that now, there was no need to be as eager as the other, nor was there a need to be completely rude (although he wanted to be to the elf, as she was utterly repulsive to him).
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

The Qunari's face grew more and more disgusted the longer he stayed in this place. And then the blonde elf girl went out for some air presumably, he couldn't blame her. The lack of security in the Tower was appalling. And then Irving and Nygozy got to talking, the Qunari listened half-heartedly. He was busy deconstructing how many ways the Saarebas could escape in his head.

Another elf entered the room, a man this time. The Qunari grunted as he seemed to have taken notice of everyone but The Tamassran and the one-eyed bodyguard. "What am I, chopped liver?" He growled with his golden eyes dangerously glinting. It was rude to not be addressed by a lower sentient being. He folded his arms over his barrel chest once again to mark his displeasure.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

[Note: Dragonis, I think Kestrel is a half elf, not an elf... Also, Bunnying Nygozy with her permission and following her suggestion]

Contempt. It was in the air, and Calliara's nose twitched when she noticed. Looking around while one of the templars was taking off his helmet, her ice blue eyes focused on the another templar, who was watching them intently behind his own helmet. That man wore his contempt like a cloak, and the Dalish wondered why.

Feeling his gaze, she stared at him without blinking, just like a wolf. Amused but not showing it, she wondered what the coleric templar would think about a 'wild' elf covered in tattoos and obviously proud and free.

Nygozy put a paper in her hand while talking with Irving and the other Templar. With the corner of her eye, Calliara read a name list, and her eyes soon found a known name. The Dalish lifted an eyebrow and then stared again at the templar, returning the paper to the Commander's hand.

Then she kept staring at the templar, calmly and not blinking at all. That was a kind of game that she liked, and she wasn't going to look away
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next