Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Guremi Darslan I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Guremi Darslan

Go down

Guremi Darslan Empty Guremi Darslan

Post  Guremi Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Character Name: Guremi Darslan
Sex: F
Race: Half Qunari (other half = dalish)

Class: Warrior
Specializations: Guardian/Spirit Warrior
Favored skills: Blessing of the Fade, Beyond the Veil, Guardian's Shield

Hobbies: Practicing fighting, running, fashioning jewelry

Background: As a girl people did not know what to expect of this young woman as she did not do things like everyone else. She was often away trying to figure out the world around her, checking out other peoples and anything else she could find. Even though she had been warned many times that some people would hurt her she kept checking things out.

One day her friends and family came to be right. She had been captured and caged, trapped for whoever wished to buy her. Guremi was finally bought but not by any cruel person but by a young man who talked his uncle into releasing her. They nursed her back to health and as the young man went to become a Templar, she was released into her own care.

Guremi kept up on the news about what happened with those who released her and when she was old enough enlisted within Redcliffe and learned to be a warrior. She worked very hard and was sent to Denerim to learn even more because she was so intent upon her studies. Guremi fought the Blight and went directly to work for the King once he was crowned.

Personality: Guremi is a sensible person who is very careful and wary of others. She will speak with people and even smile but will watch them out the side of her eyes. There are few times she will fully trust another and it takes a lot to gain information from her except the basics.

She is confident, strong and defends others, especially those who cannot defend themselves. The red head tends to scowl and actually growl low in her throat when someone truly offends her moral beliefs.

This young woman will always be loyal to the ones who had saved her and will stand up for them within a moment.

Weapons/Armor: She has two short swords, one of flame and the other of lightning. Her armor is specially made by her people.

Appearance: Six foot five, (pretend red, thick curly hair), in real life short, silvery white hair, light green eyes, strong build. Short horns, right horn only half as was broken in joining.

Guremi Darslan Guremi-2

Guremi Darslan Guremi-head

Guremi Darslan Guremi
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down