Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Neria Sauvrenteen I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Neria Sauvrenteen

Go down

Neria Sauvrenteen Empty Neria Sauvrenteen

Post  Dragonis Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

Neria Sauvrenteen Neria

Character Name: Neria Sauvrenteen
Sex: Female
Race: Elf

Class: Mage
Specializations: Keeper/Shapeshifter
Favored skills: Neria's magical talents stem from her mastery over Entropy and Shapeshifting schools of magic. She lacks training in the primal and spirit schools, and has some minor healing magics. Her Keeper magics allow her to be in tune with her surroundings.

Hobbies: Flying as a peregrine falcon, studying magical tomes, cataloging new plants.

Background: Neria was born to Dalish parents, from the Sauvrenteen camp. Her mother was the Keeper that time, Verna. Life with the Dalish Elves was fine for her, but she never took part in the blood writing, the tattoos that Dalish wear when they come of age. The reason for this is because her caravan was hit by werewolves in the Bracillian Forest, killing everyone but her and a handful of others as they were out with the Elder to learn more of the ways of the forest. When they returned, Neria was devastated that her whole family had been slain.

In a rage, she tapped into her magical potential, and siphoned off the life force of the survivors, giving her more power. Then she fled, after realizing what she had done. She wept for a long time, all the while her frustration was sucking the life force out of the forest around her, and she realized she had a gift for Entropy magic, to manipulate other creatures' minds and lives. She put her all into training in this way, until she mastered it after five long years.

Naturally, the Chantry viewed her as an apostate, but the fact she was Dalish allowed her to slip away from them time and time again. She had grown quite good at it. Eventually she heard myths about an all powerful mage who had not only escaped the Circle, but killed many in her wake. She wanted to learn from this ancient sorceress and decided to seek her out and learn from her if she was still alive.

Personality: Neria is quiet. The events of her young life had left her bitter to much of the world, especially towards werewolves. When her emotions become dark, she starts siphoning off the life force of those who have offended her. When she really gets angry, she's quite cabable of cursing the offender into searing pain and mental anguish. All in all, she can be sweet and clingy with her friends but to her enemies she's an absolute terror.

Weapons/Armor: Dalish robes, Sin'Roeas Staff (Sylvanwood)

Appearance: Born with red hair and magic, there had been many times that superstitious humans had claimed Neria to be a witch. She is a beautiful young girl, with big green eyes and elegant curves, but she keeps her hair short and in a ponytail, so it does not interfere with her spell casting. She inherited her father's square jaw so it either marrs her beauty or enhances it depending on those who look upon her. She wears form fitting Dalish Keeper robes, adorned with a bear pelt mantle and a leather belt that's cinched at the waist with a cord. Her skin is pale compared to other Dalish, who are normally darker skinned, but she is shorter than most elves too, standing at an even 5'3", making her quite petite.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down