Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Robert Schwarzer I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Robert Schwarzer

2 posters

Go down

Robert Schwarzer Empty Robert Schwarzer

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Robert Schwarzer RobSchwarz
Robert Schwarzer RobertDA2Alt
Character Name:Robert Schwarzer
Sex:Male
Race:Human

Class:Rogue
Specializations:Duelist/Ranger
Favored skills:Archery, Dual-wielding(longsword+dagger)

Appearance:
Robert has short dark brown, almost black, hair. Its a bit messy with almost spiked hair in the front. He has a very slender build, with strong legs. He also isn't very tall. His height is a bit below average for a man his age. His longbow is just about as tall as he is.

As for his clothes, prior to him departing from Redcliffe after his parents deaths, he wore plain clothes, almost indistinguishable from anyone else. During battle, he used to wear stock leather armor provided to him. Again, he blended in well with the rest of the militia.

Upon leaving, the clothes he decided to wear looks very distict. A red shirt with gold trims, that went down to his thighs. On the lower half of his body was dark tan pants. He also wears a short purple cape that goes down as far as his lower back, secured with a gold colored latch. In terms of armor, he wears leather gloves, the left glove is reinforced with a dark blue guard. He wears ill fitting breast plate that  protects most of his upper torso, secured with a belt. His sword, dagger, and quiver are secured to a belt that he wears over his shirt at his waist. His legs are protected by iron greaves, with a blue and white color scheme.

Hobbies:Robert loves sleeping, making sarcastic remarks, and being an all around smart ass. Also likes to train.

Background:Robert's early life was relatively uneventful. He grew up in little house off the main road to Redcliffe village. Robert practiced archery, for hunting, and swordsmanship, to defend himself. When he was 15, he became a squire at Redcliffe Castle. He really never did anything that excited him, which led to a lot of sleeping on the job. Eventually he decided to quit in search of more exciting work.

When that failed, he began working for Lloyd at his tavern. He was used to help transport goods into the tavern and clean up the place. He was forced to watch Lloyd torment Bella. He wanted desperately to help her, but he couldn't do a thing. Robert, desperately needing the money, regrettably worked at Lloyd's tavern up until Redcliffe began getting attacked by corpses. Robert, at first, took temporary leave to join the local militia in protecting the citizens. He would go on to fight alongside the Wardens in defending the town in the corpses final attack. He would discover Lloyd was persuaded to join them in this last day. He discovered this by finding his body among the dead. He returned to work for Bella's new tavern for a while.

When it became apparent that Redcliffe would join the wardens in battle with the darkspawn, Robert was forced to leave again to prepare for upcoming battle. Shortly after Arl Eamon and his brother Bann Teagan had returned from the Landsmeet, Redcliffe was under attack from the darkspawn. He went on to protect the castle until the Wardens timely rescue. The next he found himself marching to Denerim to face the darkspawn horde, led by the Arch Demon itself. The battle was brutal, but all of his training paid off and he managed to survive the night. Upon returning to Redcliffe, he discovered his home on the outskirts of Redcliffe burnt down, his parents inside. He promised himself that he wouldn't let this happen to anybody else. So he quit his job at the tavern and went to seek out evil...or the Gray Wardens.

Personality:Despite his age, deep down Robert is still a little kid. He has dreams of being a great hero. He also has the delusion that he is invincible, reinforced by the fact that he fought and survived three different battles relatively unscathed. He imagined that his parents would live forever, however, the darkspawn proved to him that it wasn't going to happen. His sarcastic demeanor is a trait passed down from his father, but following their deaths, it has become a bit more cynical.

He had a lifelong fascination with the Gray Wardens which escalated when the Wardens came to Redcliffe's aid. His view of them as heroes steadily grew over the weeks as they saved Redcliffe again before, ultimately, the Battle for Denerim. After that he decided that if offered the opportunity, he would join the order without second thought.

Weapons/Armor:Robert uses a Red Steel Longsword that he acquired as a militia man, which he uses alongside a Steel Dar'Misu that he 'borrowed' from Berwick. He recently acquired a Whitewood Longbow, to replace the old ash shortbow his father gave him. [s]His armor, as he calls it, is Swift's wardrobe, due to him calling himself Swift or perhaps it was 'borrowed' from a person named Swift.[/s] After realizing the lack of protection, fellow Warden Maddox Hyperion gifted him with armor his father wore back during the rebellion against Orlais.

Last edited by Swift_Assassin on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Robert Schwarzer Empty Re: Robert Schwarzer

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:42 am

Great stuff! I look forward to seeing him in action within the group Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down