Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
A Meeting of Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

A Meeting of Assassins

2 posters

Go down

A Meeting of Assassins Empty A Meeting of Assassins

Post  Nygozy Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

((This thread will be between the green and orange categories as it is a discussion for the assassins and Nygozy.))

Fletch
Akane
Raphael Griffinhart

Nygozy sat looking at the two assassins and kept the grin of amusement from her face as guards surrounded the pair. It wasn't so much because of the assassins but because she knew that the guards weren't really what would take these two down if it came to such a situation that they needed to fight.

It would be Kai and Griffinhart who would chop their lungs out and feed it to the dogs, one of which stood beside Nygozy's desk slathering madly. Torture was not a happy puppy right now as he'd found the assassins and was very much maddened that they had made him look the fool.

"What we have here is a situation which I am not sure we can easily amend. My bodyguards are not happy with you and have not been thrilled with me allowing you to continue to inhabit these halls. What say you to this? You had ample chances to see what you could do or even take my life. What held your hands from doing such?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Assassins Empty Re: A Meeting of Assassins

Post  Elenri Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Fletch stared around at the people in the room a smile on his face, his eyes looked at the puppy and his smile widened as he leaned forward a little staring at the Mabari. He bowed his head in a form of respect to the four legged warrior and raised his hand in a respectful gesture for the great warrior. His eyes moved up landing on the woman who had been his target and still was though he found her and her kind interesting. He looked around at the other warriors but he didn't show them the respect he did the mabari.

"I see we been found out and I find myself stupid for napping when I did, the mabari surprised me and for that I honor the great warrior. As for your others I had sveral chances not only to kill you but them however you see I like to watch, a flaw of mine I know but if I find something interesting I don't just kill it. Nygozy, leader of the fereldan wardens, slayer of the arch demon, friend of all races. Yes you interested me though I could have killed you a dozen times over and even now I am close enough to do even without a weapon. Why my counterpart is here is a question for I normally work alone. Your friends can anger and rant all they want but if they want to kill me they may suceed but I promise I will heavily wound them before I go...but you took my bow and I would like it back when we are done here."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 am

"I see." Nygozy said with a simple grin as if his words made her more amused than upset and as if ... as if there was something more. Her brown eyes sparkled with mirth as she stood and moved towards the assassin, "You do so believe that you are that good. I admit that you are excellent at your work but you are not perfect, my dear. Not perfect by any means. You must know that there is always a predator better than yourself."

Just as she spoke her last words a dagger crossed just past Fletch's ear close enough to shave off some hair and landed in the table beside Nygozy's hand. She took it by the hilt and chuckled, "You see, I have known where you were all the time. Now quit the threats and tell me why you did not try to kill me? Watching is not a good enough reason."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down