Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy?

Go down

Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy? Empty Blood Hunt - Ally or Enemy?

Post  Dragonis Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 am

The Shadow had been scouting outside of the keep for a few days now, keeping away from the others due to their obvious discomfort around him. His master had left a note for him to deliver, and he did leave it at the Warden-Commander's desk, stating that they would meet in one month at the Silverite Mines to the west of Amaranthine city.

With his task done, The Shadow decided to head back home to the rest of his family under the master's care. The awkward stares and glares he had sustained would finally cease.

Once he had reached the outskirts of the Keep, he spotted a man walking along the road, staff in hand. From his hiding spot in the bushes, he read the details of the wanderer. The man was dark skinned, with black hair and chinstrap beard. He was wearing some unassuming robes at the moment, appearing as just a wandering mage. Still, there was something about his eyes that unsettled The Shadow. They looked older than the man himself did.

It seemed he sensed The Shadow's presence, turning his gaze towards the masked Hurlock. A sneer on his face. Then he took a small knife out and sliced a small bit into his arm, the blood started to glow, as did the man's eyes. Suddenly, a pair of arms held The Shadow aloft. Where did they come from? He hadn't heard anything of them and no one could sneak up on him. Upon looking at them, they seemed to be made of swirling masses of blood and gore.

And then the pain shot up the Hurlock's body as he was ripped apart by the two arms, his remains dropped onto the ground. The mage continued his path towards the Keep. He sensed a few strong presences there. He needed to find them.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum