Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Breakdown in the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Breakdown in the Wardens' Home

3 posters

Go down

Breakdown in the Wardens' Home Empty Breakdown in the Wardens' Home

Post  Lithawen Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 am

((Characters: Lithawen and Sinjan))

Lithawen stumbled along the frozen corridors. The night had settled in, and with it came the cold winds that cooled all in it's path. The air and even the stones below her feet could not chill her body, the mostly empty rum bottle in her hand was to thank for that. She was aimless. Or perhaps she had an aim she did not wish to let herself think about.

The corridor was not the one her own room was in. it wasn't even close, and she knew it. She wasn't lost. No the mage was not that sort of drunk. She was still just as intelligent as ever, just stuck in a clumsy and inebriated body. And even if she didn't think about it, her destination was obvious. And her pale hand raised to knock at the thick wooden door that held a certain half-elf's room behind.

The encounter in the basement had left her shaken. Ideas, and thoughts she never wished to have suddenly flooded her mind and she could not cleanse herself of them. And the woman sought her familiar comforts.

Alcohol was first. A simple thing to find around the keep.

The second was a large man's shirt to wear. It fit more like a dress, but was comfortable and warm in the night air.

The third was either an argument or a tumble. The woman didn't want to go take the time to seduce one of the other numerous men around the keep, she wasn't quiet confident in her sloppy drunk self in that. So she came to Sinjan's room. The half-elf infuriated her still, despite her attempts to just ignore his existence.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Breakdown in the Wardens' Home Empty Re: Breakdown in the Wardens' Home

Post  Sinjan Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Sinjan sat on the end of his bed with his hands on his forehead as though he had a headache, his eyes focused on nothing in particular. The man had been sitting there for a long period of time lost in his thoughts and fighting with himself. Their trip to the cellars where they spoke to the ghost had bothered him greatly. Working for the rest of the day had been difficult even though he stayed away from both Calliara and Lithawen.

Bleary eyes adjusted themselves as ears picked up sounds from beyond his door. With a sigh he stood and walked to the door, opening it quickly then looking at the bedraggled woman who stood there.

"Oh. You." He grumbled under his breath as he noticed the liquor bottle, "What do you want?" His voice lowered but there was no anger: there was only the sound of someone who had currently given up.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am

Lithawen gave a cat-like-grin to the man. She's drunk, but her balance was steady. And with nimble grace the woman wrapped her slight arms around the man in front of her, pressing her face into his chest and nuzzling. After a few seconds though she looked up at him, two-toned green eyes large in an attempt to see everything and keep keen. With nothing said she leaned up and pressed her lips gently against Sinjan's. This kiss was almost the complete opposite of those she had given him before, she was no longer controlling and rough, but gentle and vulnerable.

Shifting her weight a bit so she pressed against him, she was trying to give the hint for him to step back into his bedroom. She desperately desired the feeling of him surrounding her in an embrace.

"I'm sorry...I was just..." Her very presence there was a sign, the sign of a woman who had only hope.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Lithawen's actions gave way to a startled frown as the man attempted to try to figure out what was going on. She'd leaned into him then kissed him with gentleness which she seldom, if ever gave out. This was more than he could understand at the moment as she focused her steady evergreen eyes upon him, both tones catching his attention and making him unfocused.

Her weight pressed against him to hint that he moved into his room which he did, slowly closing the door behind them and gently picked her up before she could make any comments against it. He laid her on the bed and sat up on it beside her looking down at her face with genuine concern and befuddlement.

"Lith..." Sinjan put a hand to her forehead to feel for a fever and looked to the bottle still in her hand. She wasn't that drunk but she certainly was messed up. The fact that she was so messed up ripped his mind away from his current fears and right to her, the most intimate part of his life even if he cared so much to try to not show it. He couldn't show it as she'd rip on him, again and again but she was and her looking so forlorn tore at his heart especially with the unusual apology. Lithawen saying she was sorry? The hells must have broken loose somehow. He took her free hand in his hands, "What are you sorry for? Why ... what ... ah ... well ... Lith?"
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Sinjan had taken her hint, lifting the mage's small body and carrying her to the bed. He sat next to her, the closeness of another person was staying off the dizziness the drinks brought on. His hand moved towards her in what seemed like slow motion, blazing hot against her forehead, her whole body suddenly seemed to be freezing. "Sinjan..." she whispered, the sound feeling familiar and comforting.

"I am sorry for stuff. And things. Things and Stuff. Sorry for things and stuff." she slurred together after drinking the bottle dry.

"Sinjan. I found my way down the hall to you. I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about you. Your stupid hatred of my attitude. The way you fight with me. The way you held me in the forest...." as she continued to rant on, her eyes welled up though she did not fully brake.

"Please say something, I don't want to keep talking..."

He took her hand in his own, and she intertwined their fingers. The feeling of his sword worn hands was firm and steady.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 pm

His brows knit together making it look like he had a unibrow as he tried to figure out what exactly was going on with Lithawen. She did not sound like herself at all and was ... apologizing. What in the world happened to haver HER apologize. Not that he did not like it but it was so un-Lithawen that he froze at the words with a stunned expression up to the scrunched up brow.

"What what wha ... whoa there. Let me get this straight." Sinjan shook his head, "You. Lithawen from whatever tribe or group or whatever it is you call your travelling family have decided to apologize to me: a half elf you enjoy torturing?"

He took the bottle away from her and moved it well away from where she could get it easily then turned back to her with the confusion still showing, "Don't get me wrong. I would like you to be kinder to me but this just isn't you, Lith darling. So either you are completely drunk out of your mind because of who knows what or you're an imposter. So ... what the hell? Why are you apologizing?"
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 am

Lithawen slide up so her was resting with her wrists supporting her weight just behind her hips. Pouting her lips out purposfully as she rested her forehead against Sinjan's. With a slight shutter she let out a airy chuckle. "You make me feel so much. I have never once had so many strange feelings towards anyone. At first they angered me, then they just dulled to an annoyance. Now they are simply there, they have a mind of their own, and I can no longer bottle it up." she said.

Smoothly she moved to rest her head against his shoulders, her hands resting on his sides. Her burning desire at the moment was to be held. Not by just any man, but this man. The man who sympathized with her even after she had angered him, who was the first man to make the elf jealous, and the same man who in the dungeon who fought for his own idea. Usually she had either all the power with the man or none at all. It was almost like a perfect balance between her and her little knight.

"I am no imposter. I am simply speaking my mind, though the thoughts are the ones I usually keep to myself. If I were to tell everyone these things I would be weak, they would turn against me. So I'm giving you this chance to break my heart, I hope you don't take it.

I have also had a lot to drink. That was my third bottle.
" she finished with a giggle.

Once the fit had calmed down she brought her eyes up to meet his, her hand sliding up to her cheek as she tilted her head a bit with a smirk. "Little Knight, please stop me from blathering before I say something I know I will regret letting out. I can't leave my mind so open."

But before she aloud him to speak she lifted her arms to his shoulders and pulled him down to lay on the bed next to her. "Sinjan, can I tell you something I have never told anyone before?

I don't care about fighting wars, I don't care about the wardens, I just want to be with my clan. I want to one day have children. And it scares me so much to see how Nygozy's child is suffering, a living being without a soul is a very lost and sad thing.

What if the same happens to me? The taint runs through my veins just as much as it does hers. It is probable that it would happen to a child, and that would be after possibly years of trying for one. I wish to hold a small squishy thing in my arms and know that it is my child, a little life that I have brought into the world to be loved and love back.
" she started to whimper it out, looking close to crying again.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:52 pm

"Ah ... uhm ... well, Lithawen I... ?" To say that Sinjan was stunned with shock was beyond the point of understatement. He could not gather what was going on within this woman's mind or why she had turned to him to speak with him in a drunken stupor that he was sure would be gone by morning and have him treated badly by morning for giving in to his feelings for her.

He could not let her languish in this state even if he were to be treated like some ill-repute who had taken advantage of her. She must be cared for and comforted, treated like the lovely woman she was and brought to know that he understood how she felt and that he was there for her no matter what. Lithawen had taken his heart and to see her so torn up was a matter which he could not allow to continue.

"Lith ... I don't know what to say. You obviously drank a lot and I understand your feelings. I would love to see you with child, mine ... I mean yours with your eyes and beautiful hair. We would ... ah ... you would be a good mother I'm sure of it. There has to be some way for us to ... you to have that dream. I mean ... you're such ... we are ... gods be damned. I love you wench and I don't know why."

Sinjan pulled her to him and held her tightly, not knowing how to say exactly how he felt or what to do but to hold her and let her cry or whatever she wanted. He felt tears stinging his cheeks and tried to stop them but he could not. He felt the same fears as she did and wanted so badly to express his thoughts to her. To explain to her that he was sorry for what she lost and what she was bound to lose unless they found a way.

But his words never could come in such prose and it hurt beyond reckoning that he could not be like Drake and have the litany to express his feelings so vividly. So he held Lithawen as it was all he thought he possibly, hopefully, could do properly.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

Lithawen lifted her face up, nuzzling into the crook of his neck, hot breath escaping her lips and warmed them all the same. She had managed miss points in a conversation, or understand their severity. He was holding her tightly, so much of him encompassed her that she could only feel happy inside. Her little knight admitted his love for her, but stonewalls hid the woman's true feelings and attempted to protect her from the pain she saw love could cause.

The little mage had no idea what Sinjan was talking about, she faked herself out and convinced herself that it was only the drinks making her think such things. He was always lecturing her about something. They had their difference in opinions, and they saw the world from different points-of-view. There was much she had suffered being a mage, an elf, and a woman, many fates he had not faced head on.

"Our child?" she mused tiredly, hot words on his neck.

"They would probably have your red hair, and they would be the prettiest things if they had my green eyes as well." lifting her chin ever so slightly the elf gently kissed her little knight's neck.

"Perhaps they would have none of that and be completely strange looking." she chocked out a half sad, half strained laugh.

"No one ever asked me if I wanted to be a warden," Lithawen admitted solemnly.

"I would be able to do what I wished if it had not happened. If the Templars had not cornered me again, claiming I was using blood magic to control the roots of the trees. They would have killed me had it not been for the Warden mage who interfered. It was just before the blight ended so they believed they would need all the help they could get. I was never asked if I wanted to join. I left my home, my family, the people I have grown up with, shared a fire with every day since my birth. Together we travel and have adventures together and eat all sorts of different foods in different countries. We grow and learn together. But now I'm rambling on again about something that doesn't even matter." she sighed, stopping herself from continuing.

She bit her lip as she entertained the idea of her and Sinjan together in her mind. "Your father would not mind your entanglement with an elf?" she asked as she wiggled up a bit so her head was higher than his so he could rest on her shoulder or chest. "I dare not love someone as much as my mother loved my father. Her heart gave out not long after he had died. She loved him to death and lost him and herself to it. With you I feel such enjoyment and happiness that I never want leave your embrace. But given twenty or thirty years and I will have to stand my ground in the deep roads. I would not be able to die at an old and happy age. My life is going to be cut so much shorter than yours." she whispered out.

The mage's eyelides felt heavy, anger was an easy thing for her to go to bed with, however she was unable to ignore sadness. With every tired blink she could feel her mind drifting into the warm embrace of the fade. And the danger of demons arose once again. A mage who is emotionally compromised is a prime target for possession. Lithawen felt the fear of that fade creep into the corners of her heart and knew she was only making it worse for herself.

"Please keep me awake Sinjan..." she pleaded, holding him tightly.

"The Fade is scarier than any darkspawn horde, and even Nygozy's fits." she whimpered out holding him as tightly as she dared.

Last edited by Lithawen on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was unhappy when I went and reread it.)
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Desire Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:32 am

It was Desire's need for the child that brought her walking down the corridors of the keep. The mage's body had started to crumble as the last of dear Sylvari's soul was consumed by the very demon she had allowed to take her life away and inhabit her body. And the girl was happy as her soul finally gave it's last moments to the dream Desire had created for the girl.

The child however was not close, at least she could not feel the gapping hole where it's soul should be. It was an obvious presence to a demon who desired it's body. Within that child's body Desire could live for the length of a dwarf's life (she assumed it was a full dwarven child given the little one she felt the presence from) without the need to put so much power into sustaining a dream for her host. The child's body would be her's, and Desire could live as these creatures did.

It was simple getting into the Keep, and a matter of paying attention while venturing forward. The few men she had come across, servants, did not have the mental capacity to see past her magics. The magics which concealed her decaying corpse and the hard calcified skin that gives her away as unnatural. And once she passed these dogs she continued to search for the soulless child.

There was the sweet scent emanating from behind a wooden door, Desire turned quite quickly once she smelled the sweet sweet dispair of a vulnerable mage, and rested her hands on the wood and pressing her ear to it to try and assess the possibility she would be able to possess the mage without anyone noticing. Sadly there was two voices from beyond the door.

Desire knew she would have to leave Sly's body behind. She found a closet close to the room and left for the Fade to seduce the mage into her deepest desires. Syl's body fell against the wall, sliding down to the floor.

The mage was a blonde elf, Dalish, and she looked very very drunk. The combination of all of this made Desire's mouth water. The elf had put herself in a very bad situation, and Desire would take full advantage of the opportunity given too her.

The mage, Lithawen, was a small and angry thing. Her heart and mind were completely open to this attack, and although she was not completely asleep Lithawen was still in the Fade.

"I can help you," the demon said with a smirk. "You want a normal life do you not?"

"Yes..." Lithawen replied. "I never asked for my magic, and I never asked to be a Warden."

Desire smiled sweetly, showing this mage the body of her little Sly, a small elf with childish features. "I can save you, you just have to let me help you."

Lithawen looked weary, but tired. "I...I give in..." she said closing her eyes.

This was all Desire needed, and she wrapped the mage's soul inside a wonderful dream tapered to the woman's heart.

Desire opened the mage's eyes, entangled in a large shirt and long blonde hair. The first thing she saw was the bright red hair of a man who was embracing her body. She closed her eyes and held onto him tightly, this man made Lithawen's heart pound inside her chest, a feeling Desire had not encountered with Sly.

"Please let me stay here..." She whimpered out, feeling the effects of the alcohol on her own mental facilities, and knew she would not wish to become intoxicated again after this moment.

Thin figures reached up and brushed red hair behind pointed ears, and forehead resting on Sinjan's. Desire knew who this man was to Lithawen. The woman's heart and mind laid out in front of her like a book.

This mage was well trained, her own powers mixed with Desire's and she felt like she could potentially do anything with this new body, but it desired it's own pleasures that did not align exactly to Desire's own. The heart she possessed was a strong one that she felt she may have to continue to fight to stay in control, but would benefit greatly in the use of the elf's magic.
Desire
Desire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Sinjan shivered from the kiss upon his neck knowing that any touch she brought to him always made his heart flutter. He had to be very careful. Very careful or he would lose himself to his lust and love for her. Instead of helping he would only be causing injury and what if they did create a child with no soul just like Nygozy's?

"Lith. I ... you were forced but now we can grow. Your life can be what you will it, even with the wardens' 'curse'. And no. No my father would never dislike that I have an elf for my love. My mother was an elf, remember? My father loved her just as your mother loved your father but you have the strength in you to love more than just one. You are able to love yourself, me, a child, your friends ... Lith I ... how can I prove to you that you are so strong? You are much stronger than I am, that is for sure."

He kisses her brow as she says to keep her awake and whispers that he shall do his best then as he looks down into her eyes there seems to be a flash in her eyes and he wonders as to what just happened. It was probably her attitude changing to something new and he got ready for being hit or yelled at. But it did not come. Instead she brushed his hair behind his ears and laid her forehead against his. He smiled, caught up in the moment and held her tight.

"You will hit me for this later but I do love you Lithawen and I wish we could have these things. I never knew you were forced to be a warden but that explains a lot." He cannot go on, not knowing what else to say but knowing to hold her tight as if she would melt away.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Desire Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Desire smiled as the man confessed his love for Lithawen. The feelings in this young woman were intense, completely indescribable, and exactly the reason she had ventured out of the Fade, and she could feel Lithawen's desire for all of Sinjan. The connection she had with this mage was by far much different from the one she had with Sly. The tower mage was naive and young, and although Lith was close in age she had the mind of a traveler, so much more open to feelings Desire had never encountered before. Desire could feel her soul intertwining with the elf as she slowly started to devourer Lith's very existence and took on the woman's traits.

"Why would I hit you for saying that?" Desire wondered, she did not feel the blind hatred Lithawen's temper brought to the elf. The demon was disconnected enough not get wrapped up in that tornado of anger the way Lithawen was prone too. The Fade was a place of waiting, and Desire knew patients well.

Desire pressed her lips against Sin's, purely loving the contact and the ecstasy it seemed to cause Lithawen, adding to her already blushing cheeks. She kissed him passionately, her hands sliding down his chest to try and untie his pants. Desire knew a great many things about this world now that she had possessed Sly, but this was one thing she had yet to enjoy.

Breaking away slightly she started to his along his neck, small light kisses until she reach his ears, taking the tip into her mouth and playing with it with her tongue.

"If we can not have those things, then we just have to enjoy what we have now," Desire had all she wanted from the mage, a body to survive off of, and from the difference in experience she could already tell that Lithawen would take longer to 'expire' than her little tower mage had, and she had gotten nearly a year from her. And she wanted to celebrate by giving into a lustful desire, a similar thing happening in the dream that occupied Lithawen's mind.
Desire
Desire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Now he was confused. Why would she hit him? Well ... why wouldn't she? This was Lithawen! Now the problem was trying to come up with an answer for why she would hit him that would make it so she wouldn't hit him, "Uhm..." Ok that was always a good answer. NOT. Ok think quick. Think quick. What was the best way to Lithawen's heart? Killing humans! No no that was bad especially because father was human. Now what? Smile like an idiot and hope she forgets what we were talking about? Hey that always seems to work and she's drunk so maybe she will forget by tomorrow about this part of the conversation.

So he gave her an idiotic smile that she seemed to like so much about him and it seemed to work as Lithawen started to kiss him. At first he thought of stopping it but his body reacted like it normally did towards her. The hot, lusty part of himself fighting to get out past the romantic, gentlemanly part of him and it won. His lust and love for the elf won out very quickly as he knew it would.

Lithawen was like no other woman. She was able to pull his desires from him and bring it to the forefront in moments. He revelled in her touches, kisses, embrace and everything that was her. It took almost no time to get him into a frenzy of passion. Sinjan could not deny his love this. She wanted it so she would have it just as she would have him no matter what. He couldn't stop, he could not calm the heat as it wanted to burn him to nothing and he wanted it. He wanted it so bad.

So Sinjan made sure to love this woman with all his heart, all his abilities and all his soul. His sensual side made him make sure to give her everything before taking for himself. He wanted her to ride the clouds and feel like he was making her fly. All her wants and needs came first and he would hold out until the very end then love her again, with lust and love, passion and pleasure he did his best to make her know he wanted her for his own and that he'd do anything to make her happy.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Desire Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Desire reveled in the feelings the act induced, a combination of the physical and the emotional connection she knew this man had with the woman who she had possessed. The time flew by, Desire could hardly believe it, the brushing of lips against skin, skin against skin, she could hardly keep the moans in as he showed her just how much he loved the possessed woman.

And when finally she could no longer take the pleasure any longer, she pulled him close, arms wrapped around his neck. Now that she had experienced that, she wanted to continue on with her night and get to the next thing. However she was exhausted, and the weight of the night again pulled at her eyelids.

Green eyes flashed up to look at his again as she fought off the sleepiness. "It's not a very good way of keeping me awake." she joked, laying next to him, but notably the slightest bit distant.

"Now what...?" Desire wondered aloud, there was so much to do, yet her body felt tired around her. Experiencing the mortal way of being was indescribable, and it made the demon realize just how fragile lives of the ones on this side of the fade.

The thoughts fluttered around her head, and she felt awake in a few minutes. Having paid no attention to Sinjan now, Desire stood up. Legs shivering in the cold she moved over to the wash pot and refreshed herself with the chilled water.

Once she had gotten the weird sticky feeling off of her, Desire moved over to a pot of flowers by the window. She ran fingers over the soft petals before getting close enough to catch their scent.

"What a beautiful color," she muttered to herself as she tried to name the strange mix of red of the petals and glow of the moonlight. However it did not hold her attention for very long and she was off to the next thing to explore.

A wardrobe was next to investigate, opening the doors after feeling the wood under her calloused fingers she pulled out a soft blanket. It was warm very quickly, and as soon as she had it wrapped around her arms and draping down, her legs stopped shaking.

Desire wanted to see outside, it had been a long time since she had possessed Sly and they began their life on the run and in the forest, so she moved to the window and opened it up. The breeze brushed her hair off her shoulders, but she did not mind as she leaned against the sill and looked out.

..:: I keep getting tipsy and have a strong desire to write. ::..
Desire
Desire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down