Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Im gonna make the effort to come back. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Im gonna make the effort to come back.

+2
Calliara
UncleVanya
6 posters

Go down

Im gonna make the effort to come back. Empty Im gonna make the effort to come back.

Post  UncleVanya Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

Been working 50-60 hour weeks for the last few months, plus other stuff in my life kept me occupied. Yet I still think this board is awesome, so Im going to try to get back into it. As far as my previous plans for the story I was running, unfortunately I am going to have to abandon them, my time is limited and I will barely have enough for just rping, much less for coming up with a plot. At least thats what Im thinking for now, time will tell.

PS: Will still like to complete the Fall RP though.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Im gonna make the effort to come back. Empty Re: Im gonna make the effort to come back.

Post  Calliara Thu May 17, 2012 9:07 am

OMG I seriously love you, welcome back! We missed you
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im gonna make the effort to come back. Empty Re: Im gonna make the effort to come back.

Post  Anders Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 am

[/runs up for a bear hug]
Anders
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu May 17, 2012 11:06 am

*hugs big bear brother*

We can definitely go on with Falls. Welcome back bear bro! We can get it all going just fine with your constrictions.

p.s.I moved Falls back to Dragon Tales so it is easier to find. Now back to the confusion I call the Evil W.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Thu May 17, 2012 11:26 am

Hey vanya. Wb mate, glad to see you still hanging around.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Kuma-niichan!

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anders Thu May 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Final Warrior wrote:Kuma-niichan!

-- Griffinhart

Sugoi~ Genki desu ka? /^w^/
Anders
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Thu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Boku ha honto genki desu, da ze! ^u^

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down