Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

IMPORTANT

5 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT Empty IMPORTANT

Post  Calliara Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Ok guys, let's get serious here.

I know college, school, work, or whatever has started, but this has been happening the whole summer as well.

Nygozy and I don't know if it's that you don't enjoy the forum anymore, you're not interested, or you were abducted, but things need to change or else the forum will die slowly as it is right now.

So.

Please stop saying you're back and you're sorry, just POST. We are happy to have you all here, and are relieved and happy that you're still with us, but, seriously guys, post. There are plenty of open threads, and if not, you can just open a new one for personal matters of your characters and such.

We're not asking you to post everyday, of course, I am well aware of life's needs, but I don't think it's too much asking you to post ONCE A WEEK, or maybe TWICE. Just that. Once a week, or twice. Not a big deal, seriously. You can do it. And you don't need to post a novel, a short post is welcomed just the same, but to keep things going.

I'm not lecturing you nor I am angry, just sad that people seem to not take things seriously with the forum. This is for having fun and enjoy time together making stories, but we can't do it when people don't follow the threads and don't post. So PLEASE.

Sinjan, Lithawen and any other that it's in camp can post in the thread Bowen started - Bowen and Caterina are taking the survivors to camp so healers could check if they are corrupted

Fremelda, Sophia - either one of you start a thread with you two alone going back to camp or just appear there as well

Ianto, post where Jez and Roy are, I think you're suppossed to be there. Iauron and Fa'hallen can go anywhere. Margaid (are you still alive?) can post anywhere as well. People that are coming back from the temple or whatever can arrive sometime, you know. People that went to Amaranthine can continue their adventure and come back.

I repeat that I am not angry nor lecturing you, but Nygozy is still a bit fuzzy and worried about this, and I don't want her to be worried and upset. So I'm telling you directly. If threads don't keep going at least once or twice a week, we'll have to assume you have no interest and think about closing the forum.

Of course I'm not speaking about people that are REALLY away for important matters (Vanya, we miss you), college, work or whatever, I repeat I understand that. But I really think I'm not asking that much. Just ten, fifteen minutes of your time to post where you have to, to keep this going. I am sure that all of you have those ten, fifteen minutes.

I hope there won't be any kind of drama, but I'd like to know what you guys think about this. I ask your forgiveness if there's something you don't understand (blame my horrible english, as always), and I apologize if there's something of what I typed that offend anyone, it's not my intention.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT

Post  Caterina Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Warm shower, cozy room, cuppa tea, pajamas - I am ready to post like crazy.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Yes!!! Post post post!!!
I work 14 hour days and have health problems up to my ears, but I still find time!

*runs around in wolf form nipping people's heals*
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 am

/me pokes head into Vigil for Vigil's Keep

Think we're still waiting on Anders, there.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 am

Okay - I wasn't sure you were ready for Anders just yet. ovo I'll get on that soon too~
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down