Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Legacy...anyone else play it yet? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Legacy...anyone else play it yet?

3 posters

Go down

Legacy...anyone else play it yet? Empty Legacy...anyone else play it yet?

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 am

So yeah, right after returning early from my vacation, I discovered the new DA2 dlc Legacy had been released. So I downloaded it and spent pretty much of the night and the following day following my sleep playing it. Has anyone else gotten to play it yet? For those who already finished it might recognize one of the new item sets in my new Maddox pics in my avatar and sig.

So far I've played it with a post game save and I am trying it again with in Act 1, but I still haven't found out if you can bring your sibling along in Act 2 or 3 if they survived.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Legacy...anyone else play it yet? Empty Re: Legacy...anyone else play it yet?

Post  Ashkaari Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am

I played it once. Quite amazing, it was, especially with the new environments, and the additions to the lore that it provided. ^_^ I played with an Act 3 save.
Ashkaari
Ashkaari

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 am

[/covers ears]

I'm still on vacation! The first thing I'm going to do when I get home is get it!

I'll either play it with my Game Complete fem!Rogue, or my Act 2 male!Mage.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down