I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Wed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Saw Doctor

Go down

Saw Doctor

Post  Nygozy on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Not Doctor Who.

There are some who know that I have been having trouble feeling faint, ill, depressed and unable to concentrate. There are many other symptoms I have not told anyone about because it would worry them. For a while I thought I had carpal tunnel syndrome and maybe even chronic fatigue syndrome but my doctor thinks I have fibromyalgia. Not surprising since I have 17 out of the 18 spots of pain and pretty close to all the symptoms.

This is a good site if you are interested:

http://skillbuilders.patientsites.com/Injuries-Conditions/Fibromyalgia/Fibromyalgia/a~321/article.html

We have done blood tests and I have to also get an x-ray so my doctor can rule out other possible causes. If I have it I will have to go on some heavy duty pain killers and get some kind of physiotherapy. Whee.

So basically if I seem lost or not able to function too well with some things then that is likely the reason. If I don't notice that I need to post somewhere, please tell me and I will post where I need to.

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saw Doctor

Post  Calliara on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 pm

D: *huggles* Nyggy! Please do as the doctor say! I hope your doctor is not as stupid as mine was with my arms problem, but anyway, I hope they will be able to help you somehow to feel better! I'm having physiotherapy atm and it's going fine with me, although I still have a lot to do, I hope it would be the same for you. Please just take care of yourself, everything else is unimportant
Calliara
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaari on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm

*hugs*

At least he's not taking you away from your passion of roleplay.

And okay, will do. If you ever need the comfort of a friend, as well, I am around. *hugs tightly*

Character art by DrawAnon. If the Ashkaari is speaking in Qunari, the text will be red, like this.
Ashkaari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks *hugs*

No my doctor isn't taking away anything I love to do. She'll probably have me on some kind of pain management but she knows I can take a lot of pain so it will probably be more medication than anything else.

I just got the x-ray on my left arm to make sure that isn't something else bothering it.

Don't worry. I will listen to my doctor. Maybe we should get a Wii and Wii fit to help lol

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down