Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta)

5 posters

Go down

No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) Empty No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta)

Post  Calliara Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Ok I'll try to get back to normality soon, but we are still very busy here. I finally came with my group to the earthquake zone, as Nyggy know because I told her a couple of days ago.

Yesterday I couldn't be on because, while working inside a XVI century monastery trying to take out some sarcophagus, part of the structure collapsed because of another replica of the earthquake. Luckily, none sarcophagus were damaged in the process. None stupid archaeologist, architect, volunteer or rat were damaged either, but we had to spent hours at the hospital after that, so doctors could check us. We just have some bruises, almost not blood, but their primal worry was the dust, some of these ancient buildings were made with not-so-healthy materials, and they feared that we had breathed some dust in.

Also, yesterday we had no internet because some of the replicas (20 just yesterday) destroyed some of the wire structure. There are a lot of problems with people, some buildings had collapsed seconds before they were going to be demolished, and people is almost crazy here. There are also people that came from nowhere, trying to get the free food and things that the Red Cross is giving, pretending to be citizens and victims of the earthquake. Shame on them.

I promise I'll try to post soon, I just don't have the head or the heart to do so. I've been working 14 hours per day since last saturday, and I'm a bit exhausted, and I find difficult to write in english because of that (I just don't want to check my mistakes in this post so I won't cry on shame)

I feel so helpless right now
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) Empty Re: No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta)

Post  Dragonis Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Eeeyaaaaahhh be safe Calli! I hope you guys come out of that alright.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta) Empty Re: No worries, Calli is still alive (sorta)

Post  Canus Tue May 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Posting doesn't matter, Calli; it should be something you enjoy and do to relax, not something that would be a chore. I know that I'm not yet in a thread with you, but I'd still feel that way even if I were. And the others do understand that, I'm sure. You're doing good things, preserving priceless history.

What is most important is that you, and the others, are safe, healthy, and alive. And that the history you were working to preserve is, as well. I'm very grateful that you and the others are alright, and I really hope there aren't any more aftershocks.

Get your rest, do what you must, and remember, if you just need someone to talk to for company or to get things off of your chest, your online buddies are here. Please keep us updated as to what happens, if you can. And promise to stay safe, Calli.

*hugs tightly*
Canus
Canus

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Tue May 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Yup, Canus pretty much said it all, you Indiana Jones you.

Also, with slightly better news on my front, I finished my last final today, so I'll get back to a much more steady posting schedule from now on. Yay~ If anyone needs me to post in anything specific (besides the threads I really know I'm needed in, because I know I've got to be forgetting something) you can poke me in the activity thread or in one of my threads in this sub-forum.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

You come first as per normal *hugs*

Keep yourself safe and healthy! We will wait for you.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down