Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Hunter - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Hunter - VK

2 posters

Go down

Hunter - VK - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter - VK

Post  Serethiel Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

She looked at the dead deer - only a skin now, with none of the life left in it, a bottle with its contents drained - for a long moment, not avoiding his question, just taking her time with it. She took her time with all things. There were very few things of real import that did not require time and care in their doing.

Finally, she looked back at the hunter, with dying blood dieing his shirts and gloves. She supposed that a human like him wouldn't care overmuch about the stains. With a smile, she remembered fondly how she knew of the camp, of how she'd spoken to the white-haired elf-kin who had been so kind to her. It made her remember 'Serethiel.' Being in the forest had made her forget.

"We met the small Stone-heart in the city called Denerim," she, now they, could still remember the absence of Song in that dwarf-woman, but that hole that so unsettled her about the dwarven race had been filled in, in that one, with a mighty and solid feeling that felt very much like a Song. It was why they liked the Commander much more than the other stone-hears. "She allowed us to follow, gave us leave to lend out aid as we wished, but we thought it better to keep our presence a secret for now. We do not mind - we like to watch the humans. We are fond of them. And you are one of them, so we are fond of you as well." That seemed an ample enough description. Surely, it was very like the descriptions humans often gave each other, and now that she remembered 'Serethiel,' the ways of humans came more easily to her.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 pm

"Ah," Griffinhart grunted. That explained, then, why she had first beckoned to him. Curiosity. Curiosity was a dangerous thing. But she admitted to knowing things that he knew he had not admitted; and so either she was a good fabricator of tales - which, all things considered, was something Griffinhart had no specific training to counter - or she did, in fact, encounter Nygozy back in Denerim. It was odd that such a wild creature - for she was of the wild, no doubt - would take any sort of fascination with the plights of humans, and human-like creatures, but that was not for Griffinhart to ponder about; he would let and let live.

The cooling hide of the dead deer against his bare shoulders and back, Griffinhart turned towards the camp. "Excuse me," he said quietly as he left, his voice just audible beneath the breeze. "I will be at the camp."

Why had he told her such a thing? She would know that. She probably already knew that; there weren't many other places for him to be. With the solidity of the steppes of Anderfels, Griffinhart began his short journey back to camp - and to food.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 am

She smiled as she watched him go, the buck thrown over his shoulders. She didn't move from where she was, standing lonely and so very un-alone in the middle of the clearing, and watched until he had disappeared out of the forest entirely, far beyond what her elven eyes could see. The forest watched his departure in her stead, and when he was well and truly beyond that reach, she smiled, pixie-like, once more.

"I know," she replied to the thin air, and then turned, and once more ran to enjoy the night under the moon.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum