Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
New guy in town I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

New guy in town

+3
Ianto
Swift_Assassin
Tsubori
7 posters

Go down

New guy in town Empty New guy in town

Post  Tsubori Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi! I'm Josh, but online everyone calls me Tsubori :3 Ive been RPing for about two years now and was just brought to this site by a friend. I just made the character Cestrah, and I hope that she meshes well into the whole story well. So... *looks at checklist* alright, so a little bit about myself? Uhhh... I'm actually not too exciting of a guy ^.^' I live in at Catharines Canada, and I'm a grade twelve highschooler. I'm looking to go into videogame design and make some games :3

Something I really love is music. I love almost all genres except... Some. *glares angrily at Rap and Country* but in particular I love Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Dragonforce *looks out for snipers*, and Protoshredanoid. As you may be able to see, I love me some metal >:3

In my free time, I play a ton of videogames. In particular guitar hero and dragon age. Hell, any RPGs get some loving from me Very Happy (Tales of ____, elderscrolls, fire emblem, ect.) but I also RP on three different sites, and I think I'm alright, but I guess I'm the worst judge of that. Maybe some of you will be able to see for yourselves if I RP with you.

So... Yeah. New kid says hi! :3
Tsubori
Tsubori

Back to top Go down

New guy in town Empty Re: New guy in town

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 pm

*fires a round in Tsubori's head*

Sorry about that. It's not because of the Dragonforce thing, you just kinda tempted fate with that one.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Welcome, Josh/Tsubori . . . Joshubori . . . Tsubosh . . .

I'll stop with the portmanteaus now >w>

Anyway, it's good to have you. I hope to RP with you soon.

[/cleans up from Swift's headshot]
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:34 pm

You're like a kid after my own heart. Welcome to the group, Josh.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Welcome Josh! I'm sure you'll fit in well. Your forum pusher was rather happy to inform me that you had joined and even though you know him it will be a pleasure to play with you *puts up forcefield against a certain someone's wrath* I just love teasing him!

Anyway, if you have anything you need to discuss about your character or how to get her into the storyline then just PM me. I'm always there to help people. Jump in right away if you like or wait a bit or ask where you might go, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun!

Your character is well rounded and I think she will be an excellent addition.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:16 am

Music and video games? Incoming long post.

Tsubori wrote:I'm looking to go into videogame design and make some games :3
Join me at DigiPen. (Y'know, DP used to be out in Canada...)

Something I really love is music.
I wonder how well we match. http://www.last.fm/user/Griffinhart
Also, are you an audiophile as well? Or do you just enjoy music, and not also music quality? (Which is perfectly fine.)

I love almost all genres except... Some. *glares angrily at Rap and Country*
I'll agree with you on country (but then, I haven't heard any good dubstep remixes of any country songs yet, so...), but WRT rap: "I'm On A Boat" by the Lonely Island, the album Vinyl Fantasy 7 by Team Teamwork, anything MC Frontalot does, and also "Extreme Alice Assault" (oh, IOSYS. Why is every Touhou-related thing you do so Goddamn catchy?) and "Ao Dai" (which has a special place in my heart because Katangatari was a pretty good show, and also I can actually understand most of "Ao Dai" by virtue of being Vietnamese).

but in particular I love Avenged Sevenfold,
*spittake*

Metallica,
The new or the old?

Dragonforce *looks out for snipers*,
Meh. I liked Sonic Firestorm, but most of their later stuff got... how to put it? They were doing long guitar solos for the sake of doing long guitar solos, and it takes away from the actual musical qualities of the music. Kind of like Dream Theater, actually - I adore the science of their music, but not their music itself. (As one friend put it, "Dream Theater is music for math nerds.")

and Protoshredanoid.
Hm, don't recognize that one. (TBH I haven't been following the metal scene lately; mostly I've been listening to Vocaloids, Touhou remixes, and all the dubstep I can get my grubby hands on. It helps that I have an audio setup that can actually produced a 48Hz wobble bass now.)

As you may be able to see, I love me some metal >:3
Pizuya's Cell just released an album at Comiket 79 (Violet Lotus Requiem) and it is amazing. They've done the first metal arrangement of "Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship" (AKA Captain Minamitsu "MOTHERFUCKING" Murasa's theme) that I've heard, and it's awesome.

You should also check out Pizuya's Cell collaborations with MyonMyon; "Death in Conflagration" is a wonderful remix of Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" crossover'd with "Hellfire Mantle" (from Touhou 11, Subterranean Animism).

Other recommendations include the Hope album, featuring Hatsune Miku (it's one of the few Vocaloid metal albums I've run into that aren't entirely loathsome; plus, the dynamism between dirty, distorted guitar and deep bass and Miku's treble makes for an interesting listening experience; in particular, "God Slaying Machine" and "Sky Burial" are favorites of mine), and anything by =NEUTRAL= (their metal rearrangement of "Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion" is a bit heavy on the distortion, but it's consistently one of my favorite Touhou metal covers).

In my free time, I play a ton of videogames. In particular guitar hero and dragon age. Hell, any RPGs get some loving from me Very Happy (Tales of ____, elderscrolls, fire emblem, ect.)
Oh please please please tell me you started with Daggerfall or Morrowind and not Oblivion.

So... Yeah. New kid says hi! :3

'Sup.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Tsubori? Hey, I know you! :3 I'm Crimea River, if you can't tell. xD
Devin
Devin