I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Kestrel Leon I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Kestrel Leon

Go down

Kestrel Leon Empty Kestrel Leon

Post  Lithawen on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Character Name: Kestrel Leon
Sex: Male
Race: Half-Elf, though shows no characteristics of an elven background. He easily passes as a full human.

Class: Warrior
Specializations: Templar
Favored skills: All skills that disable mages

Hobbies: None. Kestrel has always been devoted to his schooling and then his templar training when the time came. So one could say training is one of his hobbies.

Background: Kestrel was born to Meredith Leon, a wealthy noblewoman who had been charmed by one of her servants, despite her married status. It was never about his biological father --the man left Denerim before Kestrel could remember, and didn't come back till much later in his life-- to Kesterl it was more about his close family, his step-father, Roland, and his elder brother Jarith. Roland had no outward hate for the half-elf, but he held no great amount of affection for the boy either. But Jarith was just as loving as any elder brother can be. He practically raised Kestrel himself, teaching him sword-play and giving him the motivation to be a Templar. Despite Kestrel's elven father, he was promised all that came with the titles his mother's family held.

No one in Denerim (save a few) knew of his blood ties to a city elf, and so Kestrel was treated as a nobleman's son. With this came a self-centered attitude and the idea that everything was there for his convenience. So when his biological father returned to the scene with a spit-fire little mage sister, all the young boy could do was feel betrayed. Usually it's every boy's dream to have a little sister, but Kestrel felt nothing but contempt for the "knife-ears whore" and had on many occasion tortured Lithawen both mentally and physically.

But these visits were not long lasting, and they were only for a few years. Because soon Duran (his biological father) died, and he no longer had to deal with the annoyance of the mage anymore. But his hatred for her carried over to all elves and to all mages. This (in addition to the motivation from his brother) lead him towards his Templar training, and it corrupted his noble friends towards the torture of city elves and the situation years later, involving a wedding, some blushing brides, and a few angry knife-ears.

Although Kestrel was there, he wasn't participating in the 'entertainment' as his friends were. But that didn't stop the nobleman who intervened from beating him to near death and slaughtering his friends. It was thanks to Kestrel's Templar training that he survived, but only just barely. After this he became more devoted to his training, to become stronger. Being assigned the mages tower during the duration of his healing, Kestrel stayed even after his wounds were sealed. He heard from survivors of Ostagar that Jarith died fighting.

Personality: Around humans Kestrel is very much the nobleman. He plays the part of political voice, chats up parties, and makes choices that effect more than just himself. Around his fellow Templar he is pretty much the opposite, preferring to stay to himself and his own training he doesn't socialize with his 'brothers' very well. Not that he could form any sort of real bond after what happened to his real brother. Now around the mages and any elves he is a total dickwad, and a completely horrible person.

Weapons/Armor: A plain sword, and normal soldier's armor.

Appearance:
Kestrel Leon Sample_24c263f74ef04d392c9a032dff6b05053e10821c-1

Side Note: I said his last name was Brinn in one of my posts, but I changed it now.

Lithawen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kestrel Leon Empty Re: Kestrel Leon

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:19 pm

My my my, I see some seeds of difficulty coming to the group. I like that very much Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Ah yes. Lol, him and Sinjan are going to get along great! [/sarcasm] xD

Lithawen

View user profile

Back to top Go down