Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Maghai I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Maghai I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Maghai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Maghai I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Maghai I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Maghai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Maghai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Maghai I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Maghai I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Maghai

Go down

Maghai Empty Maghai

Post  Maghai Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Character Name: Maghai
Sex: Male
Race: Dalish Elf

Class: Rogue
Specializations:
Favored skills:

Hobbies:

Background: This fellow is a twin who's sister was only hours older than himself. The two got along fabulously except when he stole her stuff or tickled her. Their parents died when they were two years old but that did not destroy their life. They were so young that they hardly remembered them and appreciated belonging to the whole clan.

Maghai learned by the time he was five how to sneak things and he made quite a good thief. He was so good in fact that he was able to lift even large objects and walk away without anyone ever realizing what was done. One time he even got away with stealing a Shem's horse from beside the man.

Life was pretty good for Maghai and he had a great time. He loved to get into things to drink, smoke or whatever else to get a high. Whenever the clan would get close to a Human city he would take off, hide in the shadows and steal whatever he could get away with. He was chastised for his actions but always knew he had a kind soul to talk to in his sister. He knew she did not agree with him stealing from the Shems as it could cause problems but she listened and talked with him.

One day he binged so badly that when he came back to his clan he fell down and slept right at the Halla grounds. When he awoke it was dark and wherever he had been it stank. Then he felt what was below him and screamed. He was in a mass grave with the dead of many people. He clawed his way out of a hole and looked back realizing that the people in there were of his clan.

Maghai couldn't handle it. He went back into the pit and fought with the bodies, trying to find his twin. After hours of searching he finally crawled back into the light and cried himself weak until the next day when he was found by another clan. He never found out what had killed his people.

Personality: With a gleeful stride and a cheeky grin people seem to think that this man is an easy going fellow and for the most part he is. The childish smile he wears is unusual comparative to his age. He doesn't clue into happenings easily and knows nothing of political or social behavior. Most of the time one would not be sure where his mind is, if it is even working at all.

Weapons/Armor: Light leather armor. A bow and daggers.

Appearance: Blond hair and blue eyes adorn his features. He is wiry in body but not frail.
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down